“Good food but quality control could be better”
Review of Jethro's

Jethro's
Ranked #17 of 179 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited Jethros on a very busy Sunday for lunch. We were seated quickly and order taken in good time considering how busy they were. Ordered a pulled pork sandwich. Was a little disappointed when I got it and a large piece of pork rind fat was on the sandwich. See picture. Waiter saw it too and didn’t say anything. I tried calling after we left to talk with someone but couldn’t get through. Kept saying party calling was unavailable.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Place sits high on a hill its very tricky to get to and to get out of. Nice looking place that offered all u can eat spaghetti with 1 huge meatball and Italian rolls for under $10.They bring you a huge plate that very few could finish, A solid meal at a good price.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This place sits high on a hill overlooking the town and features some great mountain views of the area. The restaurant features inside and outside seating, as well as a full bar. The outside offers the mountains, while the inside offers rustic furnishing that are decidedly rural PA. The service was wonderful, and this place was all about hospitality. The waitress had some recommendations for us right away and those recommendations were spot on.

I went with the ribs and fries. This half rack of ribs was fall off the bone, finger licking excellent. The fries were hand cut and dangerously "moreish". The quantity of food was more than we could do, so we had to decline the dessert menu, although I am sure it would have been excellent as well. The cost was also extremely reasonable!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

went here for my rehearsal dinner and there were flies all over our food. The staff offered no solution to our problem. This place ruined a very important event in my life.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Oh my goodness, I wasn't sure at first when my husband spotted it, BUT, it was exceptionally good, I think it's the best meal I have had in ages in a restaurant! Wonderful atmosphere, service, and food

Been to Jethro's? Share your experiences!