“Disappointed” 2 of 5 bubbles

Jethro's
Ranked #18 of 162 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: American, Italian, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Fork
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Waited months to bring my niece here for dinner before her wedding was told food and service was great. . After being seated 15 min later we finally get a waitress who complained every time she came to the table about a large demanding group she had..food comes ordered tje trieo only thing good were the potato skins. Had the chicken parmesan it was good, found a large white gooey thing in the spaghetti asked the waitress" took me a min but think its a gnookie" really took it home feed it to the dogs.. the Alfredo sauce not good at all have had better out of a jar..the bread was good, bar b que sauce icky sweet baby rays is better. .had to apologize niece for a hhorrible pre wedding dinner. .what a disappointment

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Bradenton, Florida
“Dinner with Friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner while visiting the area with some friends. Patio area was very nice but full, so we sat inside. Call ahead for these seats. Not quite like I remember from 20 years ago, but still very good. Worth the stop if in the area.

Visited June 2014
“Good food, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I ordered the Spring Mix Salad on the advice of a friend. I generally get the Prospector's Salad w/chicken. Can't go wrong w/either one. I'd highly recommend the Red Roquefort dressing. Always great service and super menu choices. Jethro's is known for their BBQ'd ribs which will not disappoint. Most often, we get Ed as our waiter...he's great! The waitstaff is always friendly and efficient.

Visited May 2014
Blandon, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not really that good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

The New York strip steak was very good. The ribs were very dry. The French fries were pretty good. The atmosphere and service was excellent. Easy to find. Nice view. I would recommend eating outside if the weather permits. The waiter recommended the fried zucchini. We were served a generous portion, and we both liked it.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
“It wasn't horrible, but it was close.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I got spaghetti and it was pretty bad. Slow service. I don't think I will go there again. Other things might be good but I didn't like it.

Visited March 2014

Been to Jethro's? Share your experiences!