“Delicious Meal”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 170 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: The Best Place To Eat In Altoona! Come Down And Become A Part Of Our Family! Best Staff, Best Food, And The Best Guests Around!
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The Longhorn was busy, but not so noisy that we could not converse across the table. I had shrimp on a bed of rice with steamed vegetables; my husband had a petite steak, baked potato. The food was excellent, the service great. We would definitely eat here on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant for the first time one evening as it is somewhat new to the area. We were pleasantly surprised. Our steaks were delicious. Our server was helpful and friendly.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've eaten at a few Longhorn Steakhouse's before and this one was pleasantly more bright and cheerful. We stopped her after a long day at the Horseshoe Curve and found it a good experience. It wasn't so noisy as the one we frequent most often. The steaks we ordered were done to perfection. In addition, our waitress, Laura E. was very attentive and had a pleasant personality. I would recommend this Longhorn as a great place to stop during your travels to Altoona and the region.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The steaks don't come out consistent from one visit to the next, so we've stopped eating here regularly. This location isn't like the other ones we've been too, never trouble getting a great medium-well steak, until you come to the Altoona location.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Some time back, about a year, we had our first visit to this newly opened LongHorn. We asked our friends to join us for a second look for dinner.

At 6:45pm, we through we would be waiting about an hour, but to our pleasant surprise, we were seated in 5 minutes. It was busy and our server, Elizabeth M was super! We each ordered a small steak dinner and other side items.

When our meals arrive, our mini salads were just right. However,we found our steaks we barely warm when they arrived at our table. Since we were picking up the tab, I didn't want to address the server with a complaint. I excessed myself and spoke to the manager. I shared with him about our meals being warm at best, but didn't want to bring public attention about the issue. The manager, jumped in and offered to bring two deserts to our table. I thanked the manager for his professionalism and kind gesture.

I find great attitudes by us, bring great memories for our friends and family.