“My Favorite Breakfast Place !!!”
Review of Eat'n Park

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eat'n Park
Ranked #41 of 174 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been to "Eat 'n Park for lunch and dinner but I mostly go there for breakfast..sometimes it's with friends to catch up or with my Dad and sister...wonderful staff...good food..they have a breakfast buffet.then at lunch it becomes a salad bar (homemade chicken noodle soup..yummy)...casual atmosphere...staff remembers you and brings coffee before we even sit down...I order from the menu...some of my favorites are the waffles and homefries as part of the "Breakfast Smiles" which are a good value and my coffee cup is always filled...my sister asked about something on the buffet that she liked and the server went back and the truck had just come in and she got the item off the truck and prepared it and gave a plate of it to my sister..for my Dad's birthday last September he was presented with their signature "Grilled Stickies" warm with ice cream free of charge..they have a bakery on site..my favorite is lemon meringue pie...nice place to just enjoy the morning !!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant has a great salad bar for breakfast or lunch or dinner. Need to turn up the temperature on the hot bar though should be steaming hot. Good food though.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Have been frequenting the Altoona Eat 'N Park since it opened around '86. I always go on Fridays to get the baked cod and clam chowder on the soup and salad bar. The food is always fresh, always tastes the same, and is never anything but extremely hot. Tasty, All-American dining for a low price.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Seating service was pretty bad. The food was delicious but salad bar was a bit limited. A little pricey.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We often stop into the Eat'n Park in Altoona, after we are over there to bowl. Most nights the waiter working is David. He is always personable, friendly and willing to handle any request you have. The food is usually good, and we enjoy going in and being able to grab dessert and a drink, or even a meal before heading home.

Been to Eat'n Park? Share your experiences!