“Awful”

Cuisines: Italian
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Awful”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were so disappointed with our last few visits. Cold food, poor service. They seemed more interested in chatting with their family/friends at a back table instead of waiting on the few tables of customers that were actually there.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank mcroft116

York, Pennsylvania
“Not impressed”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Ate here for lunch while on a business trip. Low end type of place. Food wasn't that great. It boasts Italian food but it doesn't taste at all Italian

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Amy H
“Terrible food”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We went to lunch here the one day and the food was horrible. It looked like it had been made a couple of days before and tasted like it to. There were bugs flying around. All I can say is YUCK!

Charleston, WV
“Nicoletta's -- An underrated, place to eat”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

My family and I were in town for a wedding and ate at Nicoletta's just before leaving town. We enjoyed it. Big servings and reasonably priced. I hadn't seen it rated anywhere prior to stopping, but I'm glad we took a chance. I would gladly recommend it to others living in or passing through Altoona, and I would stop again next time we're in town.

• Visited August 2011