“Really???”
Review of Montezuma Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Montezuma Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe this place. I always heard it was so good, but next time I will pass on the offer to go with anyone. The food was disgusting and I couldn't bring myself to eat it.

1  Thank mes5215

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The food was tasty, fresh, and well prepared. A great surprise in Central PA. The Carnitas are an excellent choice. The flan is exceptional and this is a very good value overall.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times and it is always excellent! The service is always friendly and fast! The food is alway very good! This is a great place if you are on an hour lunch and looking for a good priced meal! With that said this restaurant is also amazing for group dinners! I would and have recommended this restaurant to many people!

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, authentic fantastic taste! Big drinks. Priced just right. Staff was very attentive, fast, and polite! Second time here. Will definitely come back!! Best Mexican food for miles!!!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Knowing that I would be Altoona over the Thanksgiving holiday, I was looking for a new restaurant to try while out on Black Friday. So, I come to TripAdvisor to see what people were saying about restaurants in the area, and this one came up. I've passed it several times in the past, but never gave it another thought. Then I read the reviews here (including one from another friend) and found that people seemed to really like, if not love the place. So, I decided to give it try. The other reviews were right. The place is decorated in Aztec deco..but it's not overdone. I went with a friend and as soon as we were seated the nachos and salsa were on the table (see pic). The chips were fresh and the salsa was good spicy...but not too much. I ordered a sampler platter (see pic). I think it was the Fiesta sampler, but can't remember. It was very good. Everything was full of flavor. Also, we had one of the best servers I've had in a long time. Not once did we have to ask for refills, they were there before we knew it, and we were asked several times how our meals were. So, if you're in the area and want Mexican food....go here for sure. My friend settled for chicken fingers and fries (in a Mexican restaurant no less...geez) but both our two meals came to under $20!