“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stay in Altoona for the summer , we give a dinner party every year for our friends here and we always do it at Finellis, the food is outstanding they treat you so well, very friendly staff thank you Tessa! Usually about 22 to 28 people, our friends love it and I must say so do we! The owners are just wonderful Tony in the kitchen (the awesome chef) Amy at the bar, Mr and Mrs Finelli at the helm and Tessa one of our awesome servers, can't say enough good things about it, let's not forget the deserts, WOW baked by Mrs. Finelli, just a little piece of heaven! I strongly recommend Finellis as a must eat to believe restaurant in Altoona !

1  Thank Dottie R

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I love this place. It's our go to special occasion spot. Everything about it is wonderful. The food is to die for, the service is excellent, and the owners make you feel like part if the family.nuiu have to try Mrs. Finelli's tiramisu, there is no better to be had! Give this place a shot!

1  Thank Klee2105
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Family owned they made our family feel at home with excellent service and the food was delicious. The desserts we passed around so everyone could taste greatness at our table. Made our ten hour trip worth the drive. Thanks

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Amazing food and service. The waitress anticipated our every need. The owner and his family treated us like family. I have never seen my teenage son eat so much. I will definitely return.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Homemade deserts decadent enough to make you write a bad check. Brought one to my father and before I could explain what it was, it was gone.

2  Thank Davejr9521