“re: Mama's is one of the Best Italian Restaurants in Altoona!”
Review of Mama Randazzo's

Mama Randazzo's
Ranked #18 of 166 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Altoona, Pa
“re: Mama's is one of the Best Italian Restaurants in Altoona!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I love their pizza as I go there every week to get a slice or two. Just thinking aobut it makes my mouth water! Down to earth, friendly atmosphere, Molto Bene' (VERY GOOD) Food, and the waitress' and owners are very cordial and always pleasant! For the first time today (Tuesday, Nov 19th) I had a Meatball sandwich to go....WOW! Love Their Meatballs! Good size,Tasty, and Easy to chew..they Melt in your Mouth! Ahh..their Sauce is Delicious too! I would rather give my Money to Hardworking Families that not only Own this Restaurant; but Live Here too! Independent Family Owned Business' is what Built this Country, and that is where I would rather place my Money ANY DAY!!! Great Place to buy Italian Food!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Michael M

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Best Chicken Parm”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a down-to-earth, family-owned, casual, friendly joint. The chicken parm, stromboli and rigatoni with homemade sauce are all awesome! The portions are generous with reasonable prices. This is my go-to place to take out of town visitors for a home cooked italian meal!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Russell-UP
Pennsylvania
“Great Place To Eat and Good Prices”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have eaten there a few times and have never been dissappointed in any of the meals. Service is good, place is very clean, good parking in front and out back as well. Good family type friendly atmosphere. I would not hesitate in returning.

• Visited August 2013
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely phenomenal food at a great value! Will be eating here again for sure! I got the chicken Parm, was the best I've ever had, so fresh! You MUST TRY THIS PLACE!

• Visited August 2013
Goodyear, Arizona
“Best in Altoona!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We visit this restaurant every summer when we pass through Altoona. The food is great, reasonably priced and Mama and Paul treat everyone like family!!!! We've had the pizza and it rates up there with that of Italy! The chicken parm is delicious! Pasta is great with homemade sauce. The only thing missing is the wine!!

• Visited July 2013

Been to Mama Randazzo's? Share your experiences!