“Meh...nothing special”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Avis, Pennsylvania
“Meh...nothing special”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Okay, it was awhile since I've been to a Chili's and I must say I wasn't missing nothing. My friend and I went for lunch. He ordered the half sandwich and chili. I can't remember exactly what sandwich he ordered, but I guess it was okay, because he didn't complain about it. However, the chili looked HORRIBLE. I would bet $100 that it was from a can. If it was fresh made, then whoever made it should be fired. Needless to say, he took a few bites and left it. I ordered the "old timer" burger and fries. Granted it was a simple order, but the burger was VERY simple. I've had a better burger at Wendy's, even though it was done as I wanted and was juicy, but not worth the price. The menu claims their burgers are something special, but not the one I had. They are a far cry from a Red Robin (now those are some great burgers). Sadly, Chili's is just another example of "theme" restaurants that spend too much on decor and not enough on their menu. I'll be avoiding them for awhile...or make sure I don't get any burgers.

• Visited March 2012

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Dad's 87th birthday celebration!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Service was very attentive, food as always for chili's was fabulous!

• Visited February 2012
Hastings, Pa
“Huge portion size”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Chili's offers all of it's menu items in huge portions. It would be nice if they would offer a few things in a smaller size. Not everyone eats like it is their last meal!

“chili's”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

it was my first time at a chili's and I would say that I'd definitely go back. My food was good. it was busy though.

Tyrone, Pennsylvania
“Love the chips and salsa”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

no matter where you go in America a Chili's will be there