“Excellent food & service!!!!!”
Review of Aldo's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aldo's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband & I absolutely love Aldo's. Their homemade pasta, sauces, soups and desserts are delicious, and their meatball grinder is out of this world. I recommend the chicken parmesan with homemade angel hair pasta, it's sooooo good, and the portions are more than generous. The waitress' are very friendly and efficient, it's just an all around good time!

There are newer reviews for Aldo's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I love Aldos. Always a great place to grab some food or have a night out with friends. The amount of food you get for the price is excellent. They have a classic Italian menu with a variety of other items such as burgers and wings. Everything is absolutely delicious. I'd say I'm at Aldos two Or three times a week.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Visited Aldo's with the family on 12/14/12. Restaurant was decorated nicely for the holidays, and definitely had a cozy feel.

Started with the bruschetta, which was fantastic. My main course was fettuccine el forno with chicken tips...I can say this was some of the finest homemade pasta and pomodoro sauce I've ever had. As good as some of my favorite places in Philly.

The homemade gelato is fantastic as well. Portions were quite large, ended up taking half home. Highly recommend, by far the best Italian in the Altoona area.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of the best Italian places to eat in our area. Great food, atmosphere and service!!! You must try it!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We visited here on vacation based on the recommendations of the reviews on this site. It was truly the worst meal my husband and I have ever had. The italian soup my husband ordered was macaroni in watered down tomato sauce. The spaghetti and meat sauce tasted like chef boy r de. The shrimp cocktail and salad was ok. However, my baked haddock was unappetizing and obviously not fresh. It was flavorless. Do yourself a favor and go to McDonald's instead.