Quality Inn & Suites(Altoona)(Great Value!)
$71
$73
$71
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Altoona(Altoona)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

$67
Free cancellation until 07/28
Book now, pay at stay
$55
$51
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskparking lotsports barchamps sportspool and hot tuboff the highwayroom was cleanfresh fruiti highly recommend this hotelbusiness triprestaurants and shoppinghome away from homegreat place to stayexcellent stayfree breakfasteasy access
Reviewed July 6, 2015

I stayed with kids for a night, all I have to say is that the hotel is very clean and the service is outstanding. The front desk staff was extremely nice, she was on the phone with us prior to getting there to direct us because our GPS was not finding the hotel correctly. I will definitely will make Hampton Inn my no1 hotel. We stayed at Marriott for another night, paid almost 2 times more but the hotel was filthy. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

I am glad that you and your kids had a great time at the property. I will share your kind comments with my team concerning the cleanliness (housekeeping) and the directions to the property (front desk). I hope that you and your family will stay with us again at some point in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2015

Hotel was very clean, staff was pleasant and accommodating, breakfast was good for a hotel breakfast. Hotel was close to a bar and various restaurants in the area. Would recommend this hotel to anyone, Stayed after going to Horseshoe Curve and the Railroad Museum

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear CDieringjr,

Thanks for staying with us, I appreciate your business. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the local area amenities such as the railroad museum and the horseshoe curve. I am also happy that you enjoyed the breakfast bar and other amenities that we have to offer.

My best,

Reviewed July 4, 2015

We stay at this hotel every July to visit family in the area. As always the hotel is spotless, the breakfast area is well stocked and clean, and the staff consistently friendly and helpful. This hotel is what all others should strive for. Thanks for another great stay Amanda and Crew!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family

Dear Amy265,

So happy that you and your family could come back to stay with us again this year! its great that you found the hotel clean, and were able to enjoy our breakfast bar and other amenities. I will share your kind comments with my entire staff.

Please enjoy the rest of your summer, and come and see us again,

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

Just had an overnight and this place is great. Clean rooms, comfy bed, lots of helpful staff, hot strong coffee, nice breakfast. Good location. If you need to be in the area, this is the place to stay. Great place for a business meeting too! BW.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2015

So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that when you are in the area again for business or leisure that you will decide to use our hotel. I will share your kind comments with my entire team.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2015

We recently stayed here for family reunion. we had 11 people and 4 rooms. Great stay from start to finish. very attentive and friendly staff. will definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2015

Bear VBurr,

I am so happy that your family had a great time while staying at our Hampton Inn. I hope that if you and your family have an event again in the future that you will decide to stay with us!

Kind Regards and have a wonderful summer!