Hampton Inn Altoona
Quality Inn & Suites(Altoona)(Great Value!)
Great 4.5/5
Super 8 Altoona(Altoona)(Great Value!)
$55
Very Good 4/5
$80
Excellent 5/5
$114
    Great 4.5/5
    Days Inn & Suites Altoona(Altoona)(Great Value!)
    $71
    $56
    Travelocity
    Good 3.5/5
    • Pool
    All reviewscracker barrelfront deskparking lotsports barchamps sportspool and hot tuboff the highwayi highly recommend this hotelroom was cleanfresh fruitbusiness triprestaurants and shoppinghome away from homefitness centergreat place to stayfree breakfastexcellent stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very nice hotel, very clean staff and everyone was very professional, manager is the best on making this hotel the best.
    We have been coming to Altoona for our yearly family reunion for several years and always staying at this hotel. Very nice hotel

Room Tip: All rooms that we stayed in were very good
    • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
    Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

JayNsb,

I am so happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and inviting. I am so happy that you chose to come back to our property for your reunion. We love having our repeat travelers and I hope that you enjoyed the renovated rooms!

We hope to see you and your family members again next year.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We spent 2 nights here in August 2014 during our trip to the Horseshoe Curve. Altoona only had a few hotels to choose from. We stayed in a King bedded suite. It had a separate living area.
    Check in: Easy and friendly staff
    Room: Ample size (probably 450-500 sq feet). It had a separate living room with sofa bed, fire place, 4 person/chair table, kitchen with full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher and dishes.
    The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. It had a bathroom bigger than standard room.
    The hotel was quiet.
    There was an indoor pool and hot tub. The pool area was clean with plenty of chairs and towels. The pool water was warm.
    Continental breakfast is included. It was good. The eating area was clean and the attendants were friendly.

The hotel is located near several restaurants, a mall, and stores. It is only about a 10 drive to Horseshoe Curve.

Dear imcclain,

I appreciate you taking the time to share the details of your stay. I am glad that you had a wonderful trip exploring the beautiful Horsehoe Curve with your family. That site is especially nice on these late summer days, great time to visit.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the size and amenities of our executive suite, and that the room was clean and comfortable for you and your family. Its great that you had time to spend at the pool and that the water was a comfortable temperature.

I hope that your travels will bring you back in the future and that your stay will be just as nice.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Excellent hotel. Comfortable and the staff were very pleasant. Modern room and close to many stores across the street. There are two fine restaurants in their parking lot which made the stay very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Timothy C,

Thanks very much for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our renovated guestrooms and that the location worked for your needs. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2014

What a great hotel !! Very clean and huge rooms. Clean bathrooms and very confortable beds. Cozy lobby. The great location made my stay easier. Suculent breakfast, but nothing compares to the high quality staff the hotel has. All of them are very helpfull and friendly, always with a smile and a "Hi!!" that could bring a smile to the saddest person on earth. If I ever go back to Altoona that would defenitly be the option I`d take.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Daniel C,

Thanks for sharing the details of your stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our your guestroom and appreciated the large bathrooms and our cloud 9 bedding. I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our on the house hot breakfast. I will share your kind comments concerning the service with my team members. Our jobs are to try and make our guests feel at home when staying with us, and I am glad to know that in this situation the team suceeded.

Best wishes!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Your basic Hampton Inn. Not updated with food/refreshment kiosk yet but still nice & clean. Phone at bedside but not on desk. Made it difficult to work with staff when trying to connect with Internet. Connecting with Internet not as easy as at some Hampton Inns. Instructions on the desk would have been helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
    Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear JC82010,

I am glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated property. I am sorry to hear that you had troubles using our wireless internet. There is an information card in the room with the details on how to access our internet. I will get with my housekeeping team to make sure that these cards have been updated and are in every room.

I appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Regards,