“Our stay at the Hampton Inn in Altoona,Pa”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Altoona
Wilke Barre,Pa., United States
“Our stay at the Hampton Inn in Altoona,Pa”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Beautiful clean room. Excellant service. Staff friendly and helpful! Would definitely stay there again! Complimentry breakfast excellant. Parking was never a problem. Able to park in front of the Hampton Inn. Restaurants and shopping were close and easy to get to.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thanks so much for letting us know about your stay. I appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Regards,

Hampton Inn Altoona

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
lititz, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have stayed in Hampton Inns in the past and this experience surpassed any previous experiences. From check in being quick and easy, room cleanliness, decor and condition of furniture all being excellent, it was easy and pleasant staying in this facility.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us! and taking the time to write a review concerning your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the many amenities that our hotel has to offer including our newly renovated guest rooms.

I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Kindest Regards,

Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Kind, polite, and friendly, the staff makes your stay feel as though you're staying with friends. The pool was warm, clean, loaded with towels. Breakfast was laid back and also nutritious. I enjoyed working out and the pool was warm and clean. Two good restaurants are in easy walking distance. I sat by the fireplace and read. I think resting is easier at Hamptons, because I know the coverlet is clean; all the linens are a crisp white and smell like clean bleach.

Room Tip: They have sweet suites!! With fireplaces and kitchens!!
Green Features: The practices are common sense based, simple, doable, and non invasive.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying!

I will share your kind comments with my team. I very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, our amenities and the local restaurants surrounding the hotel.

I hope to see you again in the future.

Best Wishes,

Pottstown, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Hampton Inn is usually my preference when I have to travel. The staff is always friendly and courteous and the rooms are comfortable and roomy. The complimentary breakfast is always welcome in the AM as I usually do not have too much time on my hands.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very happy to hear that you choose Hamptons to stay at exclusively! I am glad to hear that my team is accomodating and that you enjoyed our renovated guest room, and breakfast bar!

Warm Wishes,

Lewistown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed and had the most relaxing evening. Very clean from top to bottom. Coffee was delish and many items for the breakfast area. The pool and hot tub area was very clean with nice plants, tables and chairs. They even had a lift for handicap individuals to use the pool. How awesome!
We would stay again.

Room Tip: 4th floor facing the highway was a view with little noise
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. I appreciate your business and hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very clean, bathroom was amazing, and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was great they had make your own waffles. Also had sausage and omelets already made. I would recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
I am glad that you appreciated our amenities during your stay, especially the hot breakfast bar that we offer each morning.

I will share your kind comments with my breakfast team.

Hampton Inn Altoona
814-312-9100 (direct dial line)
Jamestown, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have found Hampton inn to meet my expectations, But I have always had the Altoona Hampton to exceed my expectations. I would highly recommend this to an individual and especially a family. I have found The staff to be some of the most efficient around.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to let us know about your stay. It is always nice to have our long term guests stay with us.

I will share your kind comments with my team and appreciate your thoughts.