“Clean and Quiet”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Altoona
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed and had the most relaxing evening. Very clean from top to bottom. Coffee was delish and many items for the breakfast area. The pool and hot tub area was very clean with nice plants, tables and chairs. They even had a lift for handicap individuals to use the pool. How awesome!
We would stay again.

Room Tip: 4th floor facing the highway was a view with little noise
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. I appreciate your business and hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very clean, bathroom was amazing, and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was great they had make your own waffles. Also had sausage and omelets already made. I would recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

I am glad that you appreciated our amenities during your stay, especially the hot breakfast bar that we offer each morning.

I will share your kind comments with my breakfast team.

Hampton Inn Altoona
814-312-9100 (direct dial line)

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have found Hampton inn to meet my expectations, But I have always had the Altoona Hampton to exceed my expectations. I would highly recommend this to an individual and especially a family. I have found The staff to be some of the most efficient around.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to let us know about your stay. It is always nice to have our long term guests stay with us.

I will share your kind comments with my team and appreciate your thoughts.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Hotel was chosen for me ; wouldn't use again , No on site laundry facilities which I need when I travel. Valet laundry is too expensive . Hotel was noisy with renovations. Front desk clerk found it funny that hotel guests were woke during the night for a false fire alarm.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you so much for letting me know the details concerning your stay. I apologize that you were not happy with our amenities including the valet laundry service. We are excited to be renovating our hotel and by the end of May will have completed all upgrades to rooms, meeting facilities and the pool area.

We are taking these steps to be benefit our valued guest like yourself and I do understand as the General Manager that in the short term there are some hiccups that are going to occur. If you are in the area again in the future please do not hesitate to call me at my direct dial line and I would be more than happy to upgrade you to one of our renovated suites complimentary of course.

Kind Regards,

Hampton Inn Altoona
814-312-9100 (direct dial line)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We have stayed in this hotel many times on business. It is always clean and the indoor pool and location across from a nice mall make it the best place to stay in Altoona. The staff have gone out of their way many times to make our stay great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for writing to let me know about your stay. I appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The best is all I can say would definitely stay there again! The staff from the front desk to housekeeping were friendly and kind. The breakfast was great and so was the swimming pool area, The room was cozy and very clean and comfortable I would give this place 10 stars if I could.

• Stayed: March 2014
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us! I appreciate your kind comments and will share them with the rest of my team.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very nice hotel, upgraded to a suite. Furniture and carpet was a tad dated but it was very clean!!! I felt the price was a bit much for the date of the furniture and had I been paying and not my company and not such a late arrival I would have considered going elsewhere. Room clean, Champs next store had excellent food.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the cleanliness of the room. I wanted you to know that we are currently going through a complete renovation of the property. All furnishings in the rooms, paint, new carpet, drapes everything fresh and new! We just completed the first and second floors and have moved onto the third.

I hope that you will come and stay with us again at some point so that you can enjoy our brand new stuff.