All reviews cracker barrel front desk parking lot sports bar champs sports pool and hot tub off the highway room was clean fresh fruit i highly recommend this hotel in town business trip restaurants and shopping great place to stay home away from home free breakfast horseshoe curve
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We have stayed in this hotel many times on business. It is always clean and the indoor pool and location across from a nice mall make it the best place to stay in Altoona. The staff have gone out of their way many times to make our stay great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you very much for writing to let me know about your stay. I appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The best is all I can say would definitely stay there again! The staff from the front desk to housekeeping were friendly and kind. The breakfast was great and so was the swimming pool area, The room was cozy and very clean and comfortable I would give this place 10 stars if I could.

• Stayed: March 2014
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us! I appreciate your kind comments and will share them with the rest of my team.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very nice hotel, upgraded to a suite. Furniture and carpet was a tad dated but it was very clean!!! I felt the price was a bit much for the date of the furniture and had I been paying and not my company and not such a late arrival I would have considered going elsewhere. Room clean, Champs next store had excellent food.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the cleanliness of the room. I wanted you to know that we are currently going through a complete renovation of the property. All furnishings in the rooms, paint, new carpet, drapes everything fresh and new! We just completed the first and second floors and have moved onto the third.

I hope that you will come and stay with us again at some point so that you can enjoy our brand new stuff.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel does an exceptional job with all areas in a hotel stay. Very professional and courteous. Diamond Status is highly recognized and all requests are completed. New remodeled and going through some more renovations that are updating the hotel's decor.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank James K
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing with us details of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our newly remodeled lobby and breakfast areas. You are correct in that we are currently doing some more renovations to our guestrooms. By the end of May we will have a completely new property. We are very excited and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Enjoyable stay, staff was very pleasant & helpful. Accessable location with 2 restaurant and mall in walking distance. Clean & complimentary breakfast fresh with many choices both hot & cold. We were meeting family for a wkend visit, and a few small school groups (dance, wrestling, basketball) were there as well. Easily accomedated all.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our amenities and that you found the surrounding locations, restaurants and shops to be enjoyable. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Regards and best wishes,