All reviews cracker barrel front desk parking lot sports bar champs sports pool and hot tub off the highway room was clean fresh fruit i highly recommend this hotel in town business trip restaurants and shopping great place to stay home away from home free breakfast horseshoe curve
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night on business and I had SO much room in my Suite--it was great to be able to get paperwork done in the "Office" part of the room without the tempting bed in sight. One of the best nights of sleep I've ever had--the double-bed was amazingly comfortable! So comfortable that I will request this specific room # next time I'm in town. Only negative I experienced was the odor of fried food that engulfed the entire suite. I left the room and came back and the odor was still present. Overall, great space and great sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

I am so glad that you enjoyed the space of our Executive suite. This suite is located above the breakfast bar so that is the yummy food that you were smelling. I apologize if it was in anyway offensive. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful sleep on our Hampton bedding.

I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

rooms very nice and spacious. breakfast area especially nice with adequate seating. pool nice and warm. staff pleasant. bfast went past scheduled time which was really nice as there were lots of people with children from hockey leagues. little pricey but worth it for location.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thanks very much for letting us know about your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Had a wonderful stay there! The staff was extremely polite and professional but ESPECIALLY Victoria who went out of her way multiple times to make my stay wonderful! She was friendly (not overly) professional and seems to really like people. BE ASSURED I will definitely stay in this facility again!

1  Thank Carl H
Jeffrey C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thanks so much for letting me know about your experience while staying at our property. We pride ourselves on providing clean and comfortable rooms as well as top notch customer service. Victoria is a shining example of that commitment and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay!

I hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stay at several different Hampton Hotels for business in Pennsylvania and Ohio and have had great experiences at all of them, that is one reason why I choose that hotel over all the other hotels there are to choose from. The staff is always very friendly and the rooms are always very clean also check in and out is very painless.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad to hear that enjoyed staying at our hotel! I am glad that our team was able to meet your needs and make your stay enjoyable and pleasant.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. Convenient location, great serrvice, wonderful accommodations. Not much of a fitness center (treadmill & bike is all), but all the other accommodations more than make up for that.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review concerning your stay at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed all the amenities that the hotel has to offer. We take pride in offering great customer service.

We look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,