“DO NOT STAY!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!”

Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley
Ranked #13 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Grand Island, New York
“DO NOT STAY!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This hotel was so dirty, I don't know where to begin! The bathroom had hair everywhere, the towels were not clean, the room smelled like Body odor covered in an ash tray (so much for a smoke free hotel), the desk was sticky, we woke up covered in bites. The breakfast was impossible to get to because the staff ate everything. The wall paper was coming off the carpet left our feet black, and they has open areas under construction with no warning, nothing was blocked off, talk about unsafe! NASTY DO NOT STAY HERE! Short staffed and they're all rude!!!

Room Tip: Don"t choose this hotel!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Erin S
Lacia A, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Days Hotel and for taking the time to share your thoughts for us.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. In regards to the conditions you mentioned above, we deeply apologize if our services were dissatisfying to you. Our staff strives to uphold a standard of cleanliness and comfort for all guests. We seemed to have this that mark during your most recent stay.

Our renovations are in their final stages, therefore we hope that you will give us another opportunity at a future time to provide you with a more enjoyable stay.

Front Office Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Allentown
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The first room we were assigned did not seen ready for occupancy. We requested another room which smelled of smoke. Our bed was not even. The staff was friendly and attentive. We were aware that some construction was going on, but the room needed some attention,( the window curtains needed rehemming). The location was good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lacia A, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank for you taking the time to provide us with feedback in regards to your most recent stay, and for choosing to stay at the Days Hotel.

Please accept my apology for any inconvenience our current renovations may have caused you. We are also a smoke-free hotel, however it seems as if a previous guest may have violated our policies. We deeply apologize that your room was below this standard. We strive to keep all of our rooms smoke-free and comfortable for all guests.

I am pleased to hear that our staff was successful in meeting your needs. Each and every member aims to serve our guests to an exemplary standard and exceed all expectations.

We hope you will visit with us again soon in the near future.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel it is very nice the workers are very nice and friendly especially a woman named Elizabeth Gomez she was very nice and helpful she help me bring my bags to my room with my kids she helped me on July 4 the rooms are very nice and clean I love this hotel I'll be back soon

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
First, thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

I am delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with such an enjoyable stay during your recent visit with us. And yes, Elizabeth is definitely a wonderful member of our staff. I will be passing along your compliments to her.

We are truly looking forward to your next visit with us!

allentown
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel the workers are very nice the rooms are very clean the workers are very friendly especially a woman named Elizabeth Gomez she is very nice she even helped me carry my bags upstairs with my kids she helped me on ° july 4 I'll be back soon

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank kathy123455

We are truly looking forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

For a place going through renovations, the construction was quite, and clean. The room was good sized, and our bed was huge. There was a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. In a closet there was a safe & ironing board/ iron, which I didn't use. Our room was clean & on the 1st floor, so the non-working elevator didn't bother us. My only complaint would be the housekeepers hanging out chatting loudly in front of my door & waking me every morning.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Ali A
I’d like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing to stay here at the Days Hotel.

We apologize if any inconvenience was imposed upon you by any of our staff members. We strive to accommodate our guests with a comfortable environment, free of unnecessary disturbance.

I am glad, however, to see that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us and were pleased by the amenities that our hotel has to offer. We hope that during your next visit to the Lehigh Valley you will choose to stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you!