Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,362 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

stayed for 2 nites coming and going to a condo in northern PA. our room was lovely, clean and spacious. nice pool, good restaurant and nice people to shuttle you to and from airport. only drawback was no hotel info on the tv settings but even had internet in our room.

1  Thank twofishys
Amanda K, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed everything from our friendly and help staff, to our location. It is always great to hear about pleasant stays, such as yours, as this helps us to know that we are accomplishing what we strive and that is to ensure all of our guests are met by exceptional customer service and comfortable accommodations.

Again thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Amanda Kovacs
Front Office

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amanda K, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Reviewed October 8, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amanda K, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I would like to preface this review by stating that I cannot remember any other time, in all my years of staying in hotels, when I requested a different room than what we were given. We are not that fussy and have stayed in some rooms that had their little idiosyncrasies, and we just dealt with them.

Check in was smooth, was given a room on the first floor (by request.. no elevator in hotel). The room was one of the very last ones down a very very long hallway. We entered the room, and the first thing we saw was a bed. It was in what I can only describe as an alcove.. the bed took up the entire space. There was no night table, no lamp… nothing but the bed. At the foot of the bed, against the wall, was a refrigerator and a microwave. A few steps in revealed a small bathroom. A little further was another bed, this one had 2 night tables and reading lamps mounted to the wall. It also had a TV. I’ve never seen a room arranged like this. My husband and I would then not even be in the same room. After some discussion with him, we decided to request another room. He would stay in the room and I would go to the front desk and call to tell him which room to go to. He has a very bad back and walking and climbing stairs are very difficult.

Back at the front desk the clerk immediately said there were NO rooms on the first floor.. any other room would involve stairs (which she knew from our previous discussion would be difficult for my husband). I asked her to check… she refused saying she knew there were no other rooms. I asked her to call our room… she tried, twice, said he must be on the phone because it goes right to voicemail. I knew he wouldn’t be on the phone because he was waiting for me to call him. So back I go all the way down to the end of the hall. Turns out the phone is dead.. no dial tone.

We decide that we just can’t stay in that room and would deal with the stairs, so back I went to the front desk. Luckily, the woman who had been there previously had left, so I explained to the new clerk that we needed a different room. He immediately got on the computer and I saw him click, click, clicking. Finally he said he found one, on the first floor, and handed me the keys.

Before getting all our stuff, I checked out the new room. OMG, it was GORGEOUS!!! Big room, 2 queen beds, big flat screen TV mounted on the wall, remodeled bathroom, bay window, modern tasteful furniture… I could go on and on. Was this the same hotel?

I do not know if that first clerk plain out lied, was too lazy to look, or thought because we got our room at a discount via Hotwire that we simply didn’t deserve a ‘good’ room

So.. would I recommend this hotel. Yes, but if you booked via one of the opaque services like Priceline or Hotwire, check the room out first before dragging all your stuff there. If it seems inferior, be firm about requesting a new room.

Room Tip: Check out the room first before taking all your stuff. Some rooms are VERY nice, but some are just awful.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joan B

I would first like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. As one of our valued guest, we are pleased to hear that your overall experience at the hotel was a positive one. We strive to provide all of our guests with exceptional customer service, and it is always nice to hear that we are doing so. I do apologize about the issues that you experienced with your first room and the difficulties with our guest service agent, I will be addressing the problems you experience immediately.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we are looking forward to your next stay with us here at the Days Hotel.

Amanda Kovacs