Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley
$84
ComfortSuites
$126
$117
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West(Allentown)(Great Value!)
$79
$259
$218
  • Restaurant
1,364 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina F, General Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I will never stay at this hotel again...TV was broke, no hot water, we did not get our wake-up call, and no BK. NEVER,NEVER,NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. I appreciate you providing us with feedback regarding your stay. We strive to ensure all of our guests have an exception stay, and feedback such as yours helps us to determine areas that are in need of improvement. I have forwarded all issues experienced during your stay to the appropriate parties & they have been addressed.

I realize you stated you will never stay with us again; however, we would love the opportunity to change your mind. Please contact me directly regarding a future stay and I will personally make sure it is an outstanding experience.

Tina Fawcett

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We rented rooms for a Friday evening because our boys were wrestling in the morning. We checked in with Marc and he was amazing! He went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable welcomed the boys wished them good luck and was very professional. Not to mention the beds were unbelievable, very comfortable! Next year we will staying there for Mawa Regionals!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank KristiandTy
Reviewed April 14, 2013

A nice convention weekend...some kitchen problems Saturday night, felt sorry for the wait staff, but ended ok. I have stayed there before and had no problems. My room did not have a clock radio..if I had known, would have packed one. Did get a wake up call but missed not having a clock during the night and missed the radio since I am not a tv person. Was told clock radios were breaking and they were not replacing them. I would suggest having a couple of them on hand to satisfy those who need/use them. Also, wanted to heat up a beverage in microwave, but hot cups in room were not to be put in microwave. Only on bed had night stands and there was not a chair in the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends