All reviews superior king room was clean front desk allentown airport movie theater first floor short drive nice stay easy access donna rri motel pet inns chain microwave diner
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Updated rooms, very spacious and comfortable. Love the laminate floors for a change. Friendly staff saved me the type room I requested even though I got there late. As it turned out booking thru the hotel was the best deal, stumbled on that when I needed to change my reservation. I would have given it a 5 but the refrigerator was broken. Still very good overall, may stay there again sometime. Many conveniences nearby.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, regarding your recent stay at our property. I was happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay, but did want to apologize for the malfunctioning refrigerator in your room. We will have the maintenance department rectify this problem immediately. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed 2 nights in hotel. Very nice accommodations for the price paid. Nothing fancy, but the rooms were recently updated. Wood floors with carpeting near beds. The room was fairly clean. The only negative I can think of was that the sink drain was not really working. It would take a long time for the water to drain, but it was tolerable. Other than that. Nice room.

Room tip: Choose the top floor. Less noise. No one above you:)
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JIM N
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our property. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciated the upgrades, recently completed at the property. We strive to provide all of our guest with a clean and comfortable room, at an affordable rate. Thank you again for sharing your comments, and we look forward to be of service again, in the near future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed at the Red Roof while attending the Celtic Fest in Bethlehem....the front desk staff were excellent and very helpful. The room was spacious and clean...very convenient location to the event. Mall and several eating locations very nearby...definitely would stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank obannonii
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased that my staff made you feel so welcome during your stay. It is our goal to exceed each and every guests expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed in a King room which was completely updated and very nice. The bed and the pillows were super comfy and the room was spotless. The front desk people were so friendly. Check in and check out was easy. There is a shopping center right next door with various shops and restaurants, as well as a Dunkin Donuts. I brought my dog with me and he got to stay for free! There is also alot of areas to take him for walks. This is my first stay at a Red Roof Inn and I will surely stay there again and highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank AAH67
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Alentown Airport. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The place was perfect for our stay,nice clean room, close to resturants,shopping, our room was completely redone, love the fact there were no rugs on the floor, Front desk staff were helpful and real pleasant to deal with, they even had the directions to the dog show printed out for us.
We will certainly stay here again when we return next year for the show.
Kevin (front desk staff) you did a great job!!!!
Superior King Room really suited our needs and I love the desk work area!!!
Keep up the good work!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Lorraine L

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms,particularly the pet friendly laminate wood flooring. I was also very pleased that my GSR made you feel so welcome and accommodating. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!