Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Kingfield, Maine
“Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Great place to stay. Great people and staff. The Breakfast staff was really friendly. If you didn't see what you needed they were there to help. Room was just what you would expect. Plenty of room to stretch out also clean!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thanks for the great review. We, here at the Hampton always strive for excellence and love when people enjoy our property and recommend it to others. I will let our breakfast staff know what a fine job they are doing and to keep it up. Hopefully we will be seeing you come back here at our Allentown property whenever you come back to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Polish first
Allentown, PA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

I can count on one hand the number of brands that I am loyal to. However the Hilton portfolio is probably at the top of my list for loyalty. This particular Hampton epitomizing the reason I'll go out of my way to stay at a Hilton property.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. I always enjoy seeing when people take time out of their day to write nice reviews on this website. I will definitely pass this along to our staff and let them know of the good work that they have done and tell them to keep it up. Thanks for being loyal to the Hilton brand and coming back to this hotel every time you come to the Allentown area. Have a wonderful week and we will see you next time.
Washington, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

A few years ago, I had a run in with the ex owner. A year and a half lapsed between my visits to this hotel. I decided to give them another shot and I'm glad I did. The hotel has new owners and the staff is happier and just making the experience great. From what I hear they are going to update the whole hotel. Give them a shot and I'm sure they will make your stay enjoyable. Say hi to Denise and Steve at the front desk. They are awesome.

• Stayed February 2014
Steve J, Front Office Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thanks for that great review. It's always nice to hear from guests who are happy with how we run things here. I appreciate the honesty about how you were treated before but are willing to give us a try again. We always enjoy seeing returning guests. Also it was nice to hear those great compliments not only about myself but also about my colleague Denise. I was able to tell her and she was thrilled. Hoping to see more of these reviews from our guests. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write this. Have a great day!!
Allentown, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is apparently and older Hampton Inn. There was No pool and it was near a shipping business that literally had trucks and trailers blocking the entrance road throughout the morning and night. At least there were signs guiding you how to get to the parking lot. You would never have gotten there with just a Garmin.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I appreciate the honesty. I tried to get in contact with you by email but was unable to get a response. I would love to talk with you more and see if we can work something out. I always try and take these reviews positively and see how we can improve on our property and our staff. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day. Please call me at the hotel and I would be more than happy to talk with you. Have a great day!
North Brookfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

The room was very clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. Breakfast was well stocked, varied and delicious! There was something for everyone to enjoy. Front desk was helpful in crediting my HHonors Account. I travel to this area regularly, and I will definitely stay here in the future! I highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Timothy M, General Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Thank you so much for those comments. I will relay with the staff how enjoyable your stay was and how we made such a positive impression on you. We strive to always have the best guest experience here at the Hampton. Thank you again for choosing our property and we hope it is always the property of choice whenever you are visiting the Allentown area.
Gillette
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

stayed with the family on a ski vacation in the Poconos. Staff was super friendly; room was comfortable and clean; breakfast was fabulous. Bananas and apples along with coffee, tea and cocoa all day/night is a very nice touch.

1 Thank Steven M
Timothy M, General Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thanks you for your positive review and the positive things about our staff and hotel. I will be passing this information on to our staff and let them know of the great job that they are doing. Hopefully the snow on the slopes was good and you had an enjoyable time skiing. Thanks again for everything that you said. Your comments go a long way. Have a great weekend and hopefully you will choose our property again when you are visiting the Allentown area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Middle of the road service and guest appreciation...I don't feel it lived up to other locations. The breakfast offered spoiled fruit since delivery hadn't arrived yet. Water pressure was low and the shower not too satisfying

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Roger L
Thank you for your honesty and the suggestions. We always like when guests are honest and tell us how we are doing as a hotel. In regards to the breakfast here, we do not pride ourselves in having spoiled fruit out for our guests. I will be addressing it to our breakfast staff and it will be resolved. Our maintenance man, Dave, is fixing the shower and working to better the room that you were staying in. Thank you for choosing our property and hopefully in the future you will continue to choose us.