“The best (and healthiest) fast food”
Review of Cali Burrito

Cali Burrito
Ranked #2 of 461 Restaurants in Allentown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: At Cali Burrito we aim to provide the healthiest, best tasting food possible in a minimum amount of time. Founders Shawn and Nick wanted to bring the Cali vibe to the Lehigh Valley after living in California for 10 years. The idea for the restaurant was born out of numerous surf trips up and down the California coast. So sit back, enjoy a burrito and feel that mellow Cali vibe. Our food is fresh, our flavor bold. Just let us know if you want some heat! We use locally made organic tofu from Fresh Tofu, Inc., environmentally friendly sugar cane plates and 'plasticware', 0 gm. transfat vegetable frying oil, local organic produce in season and organic coffee. We don't use lard or MSG. Feel Free to B.Y.O.B
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
“The best (and healthiest) fast food”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

I really love the smoked tofu quesadillas here. The tofu is made locally and they make all of their own salsas here. I generally do not eat Mexican food or tofu - and yet, I keep coming back to here because their food is so good!

1 Thank pug-owner

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Healthy Yumminess!”
Reviewed June 8, 2009

Cali Burrito is a great alternative to the Burger King which is across the street. It's quick - you just walk up, order and they have it to you in minutes - a fresh, warm, tasty Mexican delight. The cost is 'ok', but it's worth it for the level of nutrition you get. Too bad it's such a small restaurant. It would do very well to expand or offer other locations. We love Cali Burrito!

1 Thank Jenae H
Tallahassee, Florida
“I have moved south, and miss Cali Burrito!”
Reviewed April 30, 2009

Cali Burrito is exactly what you should expect. Clean, uncluttered inside with quick service. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for food ordered "to go". They always offer a variety of fresh made salsas in sometimes strange sounding varieties... but its something different to try. They always have the old standard mild and hot if youre not into the strange stuff (prickly cactus pear last time i was there). Overall, its the kind of locally owned business that offers variety to the Lehigh Valley. Taco Bell doesnt offer food like this!

1 Thank qtmissa
coopersburg
“this was not a good experience......”
Reviewed December 17, 2008

I'm sorry but this place is awful. It appeared to be run by apathetic, hungover, college kids. First of all, we were met at the counter (where you order food) by a woman who obviously hated her job. She never made eye contact, twirled her hair, while writing down our orders. My twelve year old son tried to ask some appropriate questions and she became completely annoyed. Next, the place was absolutely filthy. The bathroom was my first indication. It hadn't been cleaned in days. The salsa area (place where you could obtain several different salsas) was a sloppy mess. Even after I asked for a wet rag to wipe the area, it fell completely on deaf ears. Tables in the dining area went unwiped and were sticky. My nine year old ordered a simple ground beef taco and complained that the meat had a funny taste. I was ready to blow him off but thought I should try it. The meat was cold, greasy and had a sour taste. The experience was extremely disappointing. Finally, when we left, I had to drive behind the building to get to the exit. Major mistake!! There was a pot sitting on a chair propping open the back door to a visibly filthy kitchen. I just hope that isn't what they used to cook the ground beef. We all said a prayer on the way home that no one would get sick........

3 Thank anesthesiafoodie
Philadelphia, PA
“Best fish Taco I have ever had.”
Reviewed December 1, 2008

Best fish Taco I have ever had.