“Consistently fresh salad bar, and great Lobster Mac!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #138 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We love the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday. I've even found and made some copycat recipes of their deli salads and they're just as great. And, the Lobster Mac can't be beat! Terrific!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

It is hard to find very good waitstaff, especially in chain restaurants. However, our server was upbeat, pleasant, and most of all, observant!!! She brought extra napkins before we even asked and checked in with us regularly to see if we needed anything. Kudos to Sara.

1  Thank Christine H
Reviewed August 31, 2012

my family was vacationing and touring Dorney park and we ended 8pm. we're concerned if some places are still open for us to eat (we're trying to avoid fastfoods) and my wife is tired in letting the kids eat fries and nuggets. and after searching, we ended up in Ruby Tuesday since my wife saw in the reviews below that they have good kids menu choices, and are healthier. though i called first to make sure and was told they're open until 10pm.

upon arrival, it wasn't busy and we were given a table and the server explained that the salad bar already comes when u order an entree, PLUS an extra side on the menu.

the kids ordered fried shrimp with grapes and the other one had grilled chicken with grilled string beans (to which we were surprised seeing our non-vegetarian 5 yr old eating it!). though their kids meal doesn't include drinks so that's a separate order :(

i ordered the new orleans seafood (baked salmon with fried shrimps on top sauced with parmesan) and was good. i also had the salad bar and ordered sliced tomatoes with vinegarette-balasamic sauce which was deliciously tangy.

overall, food was great and definitely recommended. price was reasonably okay. an entree is 12.99 and above.. check their website to be sure for exact pricing

1  Thank snoopy N Y
Reviewed August 24, 2012

we ate lunch there I believe they changed the menu some from last time but it was good nothing that will make me have to go back and get again though

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Been to this location (Allentown) and in Wyomissing numerous times. The wait staff is very pleasant at both locations; both salad bars are always fresh and offer a nice variety of vegetable options. I normally go with the full salad bar for my meal, but my lunch buddies often order menu items such as burgers, crabcakes and fish - all of which they have enjoyed. If you want to keep the calorie-count down, avoid the premade "mayo-style" salads on the salad bar as well as appetizers. Atmosphere is very comfy - service is good - parking at both locations is very good. It's one of our favorites, and could be yours, too :)