“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Review of Paese Mio

Paese Mio
Ranked #18 of 461 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Allentown, PA
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Walking into this restaurant I was a little concerned - the waiting area is TINY and the ceilings in the waiting area are REALLY low, BUT the seating area in the restaurant is fine and has space for larger groups.
We went to Paese Mio on a Saturday night with a party of 8. It took about 30 minutes to be seated with no reservation.
The service was wonderful and the food was outstanding Italian fare - pastas and pizza made up the majority of the menu.
Bread sticks were FRESH and warm and really good.
The cannoli for dessert was AMAZING!! Not heavy and dense like many that I have had, these cannoli had actually quite a light but sweet filling. I was going back and forth deciding between tiramisu and cannoli when our server took the dessert order and I decided on the tiramisu. After bringing our regular dessert order, the server went back to the kitchen and brought me a mini cannoli ("on the house") since I had a hard time deciding between the two desserts!
Prices were quite reasonable.
Definitely a place to return on a regular basis.

• Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh food and good value”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Excellent fresh food. BYOB. We often get take-out. Hefty portions. Their "tomato sauce" on the pasta is wonderful! We often get the seafood specials, chicken parm, eggplant rollatine, cheese steak subs for a lighter fare, and then order a side of pasta with tomato sauce for the frig because the kids love it. Highly recommend!

• Visited March 2013
“Paese Mio”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very good italian food!! Portions are plenty big. Like home made food! Easy to find, just off Rt 22.

Visited November 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“My favorite Italian restaurant”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I visit Paese Mio frequently. It's our favorite Italian restaurant in the valley. The food is always piping hot and fresh. The specials change daily and are so unique. Their seafood specials are LOADED with seafood and there's always leftovers enough for another meal. The owner is personable and his staff is attentive and professional.

• Visited February 2013
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania
“Delish! Love this place”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Love this restaurant. Food is outstanding. Highly recommend. I had the antipasti salad which was one of the best I've had. Kids had pizza quite yummy good crust.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Paese Mio? Share your experiences!