“Mike and Rosa are the best!”
Review of Paese Mio

Paese Mio
Ranked #22 of 462 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Allentown, Pa
“Mike and Rosa are the best!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We eat here several times a month and are treated and feel like family...just love it! The Paese Mio Special Pizza and Linguini with Clam sauce are the best.

Visited November 2012

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Never been disappointed”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Although we have only been here four or five times we have never had a bad experience. The place is not big and certainly is not fancy. It looks like your standard pizza joint but the food is excellent! Haven't had anything that we or our guests have not enjoyed. I should add that this restaurant is not on restaurant row. It's located right in the middle of a few strip malls and an industrial park but don't let that discourage you.

• Visited September 2012
Allentown, PA
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I'm not impressed with this place. I ordered clams in white sauce and, after about a 40 minute wait, got calamari instead. I didn't want to wait 40 more minutes so I just took the calamari. It was swimming in garlic sauce... almost inedible. All these excellent ratings by other patrons make me wonder what the heck they got that was so good. People in this area don't know the difference between authentic Italian and cookie-cutter Italian. No more Paeso Mio for me.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank iloveina
allentown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kinda Nasty”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I REALLY don't get why this place gets such great reviews. The restaurant is small and smells very funky - Kinda hard to get past that. The menu was filthy and my arms stuck to the table. Got different meals than what we ordered. Everything is coated in garlic. Left these left overs behind - no chance of eating those. YUCK !!!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank westcoastgal21
Darien, Connecticut
“Typical Northern Italian Red Suace and Past”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Good example of the classic old fashioned Northern Italian family type place with large portions of pasta, parmigiana and the like. Good service and reasonable prices. Bring you appetite or teen age boys.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Paese Mio? Share your experiences!