“Great food great service”

Starlite Diner & Lounge
Ranked #4 of 462 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Pasadena, Maryland
“Great food great service”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch. Food was very good and service was very attentive and speedy. Turkey club was excellent and huge! We will go back if in the area.

PA
“Decent Diner”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

The Starlite Diner has a very large menu. We had picky eaters in our party and everyone was able to find something to eat. The salad bar is somewhat limited. Our meals were atypical diner food. The French fries were very good. Prices on sandwiches were good, some of the dinners were a bit pricey for a diner. The service was exceptional - minimal wait time after we placed our order until the food arrived. The waitress checked back with us frequently. We would probably stop again if we are in the area.

• Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great soup/salad bar”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I came here because with my hotel stay, I had 10% off, and my husband and I couldn't agree what kind of food to have for dinner, and Starlite has EVERYTHING.

We started off with mozzerella sticks (skip them, they're good but you only get 5. That's more than a dollar per stick!) and crab stuffed mushrooms; they were good, but only 2 were mushrooms. The other 2 were crab stuffing on top of a shrimp. Weird, but good?

For our meals, my husband got the cheesesteak sub (EXCELLENT!), and I got the fettucini alfredo (just okay). We both got the soup and salad bar, which had New England clam chowder. Being seasoned New Englanders, this is like crack to us. I really think between the two of us, we ate a loaf of bread and a whole crock of chowder. I've heard the salad bar has actual salad, too.

We got two pieces of pie to go: the Boston cream pie, and the Oreo cake. Both were amazing. That's a hell of a lot of food, and I think the bill only came to about $55. A++ would definitely eat here again.

Visited December 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“good diner good service”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

good diner with good service. The food was good. The soup and salad bar looked very good but no one ate that so cannot comment. I would stop here again if in the area.

Visited December 2013
Bedford, New Hampshire
“An Oasis in the Desert”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The Starlite reminds of me of the Golden Coral, Sweet Tomatoes, BUT a notch above. We were surprised with the at table service and the senior menu. Yet, we could go to the salad table, bread, and soup table. AND THE MEAL WAS FABULOUS! We absolutely will return.

• Visited December 2013