“Great food”

Starlite Diner & Lounge
Ranked #4 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Whether dining alone or with family and friends, you will always have the best seat in the house. Comfortable chairs and large tables give you plenty of room to relax and enjoy your food. Starlite Diner makes a great location for a business lunch or meeting or just enjoy a coffee and dessert while you browse the internet. Personal touches include two 400-gallon saltwater fish tanks for visual entertainment. Book your next party or corporate event and enjoy the privacy of your own room. Our banquet room comfortably holds up to 55 people. The room has its own private entrance, bathroom and personal servers to accommodate your group efficiently. Please discuss any catering needs you have with the banquet manager. We only require a few days’ notice to make your next event a huge success.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stopped at Starlite Diner in Allentown for a meal this was my second trip there and both times service was excellent. I had a open face Ruben it was perfectly prepared, flavorful , just the right mix. As I noted this was my second stop there the first was a breakfast meal. It was also great with great service, there were several in our group and all were satisfied with food and service this is a great stop anytime.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

extensive menu with great prices.the portions were large and the restaurant was full of satisfied customers.it is very clean and the waitresses were very attentive.i will return.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I am challenged by eating vegan for health reasons. I ordered a portobello wrap that was delicious. My husband had chicken noodle soup, which was oaky, rice and a crab cake sandwich with onion and lettuce that were quite good. We finished the meal by sharing a piece of coconut custard pie which was very good.

I usually don't like diners too much but this was worth going to.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Talk to the manager Stravos about a meal you don't like, and he tells you they are in business to make a profit. I have been eating there 3 or more times a week for 18 years, and this is how I get treated when I complain about my food. He yelled at me and my wife right in the resultant creating a scene. I will never, never eat there again. I have paid thousands of dollars over the years eating at Starlight, and Stravos gives me grief about a $6 appetizer. By the way, the owners name is Manny. I tried to talk to him, but he has been in Greece for a couple months. Stravos figures he will show Manny how much profit the restaurant can make while the owner is away to better his career. I think Manny would care more about service. Stravos is all about the money!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband was thrilled...they had scrapple. not my cup of tea but to each their own, right? Great food and great service! Highly recommend!!