“I was raised a Yocco's Girl....”

Yocco's Hot Dog King
Ranked #157 of 461 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Allentown
“I was raised a Yocco's Girl....”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Around here, it depends if you were raised a Pott's or Yocco's kid. Me, nothing can top a Yocco's dog except a Yocco's hamburger with the works. And, don't forget the large order of pierogies!!!!

Visited December 2012

“Why are they even in business ?”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here after seeing some signs. What a shame. I totally regretted it. They took my order by yelling over the counter and other people. The hot dogs were dry and wrinkled and their sauce sucks so does their fries. I'd rather make my own.

Chandler, Arizona
“This is a must everytime we go back East”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

A trip to the Lehigh Valley isn't complete without enjoying Yocco's. The location on Catasauqua Road is very close to the Staybridge.

Visited December 2012
Allentown, PA.
“Entertainment Books....”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Hot dogs are good, and the use best quality. Steak sandwiches lack flavor (better @ Stahley's)! A little pricey, so get BOGO from E. Books.

Visited August 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Best Hot Dogs EVER”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I've been eating Yoccos since I was little! They are still by far the best. Over done dogs, on a steamed roll, sauce and mustard only for me! Side of perogies and a box of chocolate milk has been a staple for me everytime I'm in town, I even take them to go!

1 Thank Lindsay G