“Best Hot Dogs EVER”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Annapolis, Maryland
“Best Hot Dogs EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I've been eating Yoccos since I was little! They are still by far the best. Over done dogs, on a steamed roll, sauce and mustard only for me! Side of perogies and a box of chocolate milk has been a staple for me everytime I'm in town, I even take them to go!

1 Thank Lindsay G

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Good hot dogs, fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

The hot dogs are very good and so is the service. Try their sauce- you probably won't be disappointed!

Visited November 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Nice dogs, not a fan of pierogies”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The one nearby was undergoing renovations, so I drove the closest on. The dogs were nicely done, with the right amount of juiciness and flavor. They offered me a sample of pierogies after I noticed a few people order them. I tried one, but was not impressed.

Visited October 2012
HAMMOND
“Steak Sandwiches & Pierogies for all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

When we "come home" to Allentown, the first thing we do is pull into the nearest Yocco's for Steak Sandwiches, Large order of Pierogies, and Large Chocolate Milks! And we keep coming back at least once a day while we're in town for either lunch or dinner!! Too bad they don't take credit cards, we have to keep a large cash reserve of 20's to pay for all our meals at Yocco's. Last summer we stayed in a Bethlehem hotel due to a good weekly rate and we discovered the Yocco's location at/near Airport Road so we could have our fill of Yocco's!

• Visited October 2012
colorado
“Not number one for hot dogs in Allentown area”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place used to be my favorite, that has all changed and I recommend Willy Joes on Lehigh Street (not their other location). Yocco's has hot dog rolls that are not fresh tasting or steamed, the dogs are too salty. Try their steak sandwich is very good. What more can I say, below average

• Visited September 2012