“Best Pancakes”

IHOP
Ranked #91 of 482 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I eat here occasionally and enjoy it every time we go. Lately, we've been ordering To-Go...and although they do not truly have a To-Go situation going on....the manager gave us a restaurant menu to take home and we have been calling more now for IHOP breakfast take-out.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

When I came here to IHOP I was first greeted by Youssef with a smile on his face. Then in less then 2 minutes Hussein took me to my table. Then his wonderful son took my beverage. Then a minute later MaryAnn came to my table and took my order politely. An the food service is so quick and the food is steaming hot which makes you know it's good. I recommend this IHOP better now with the new management. I rate this IHOP 10/10!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I LOVE their Harvest & Nut pancakes. Everytime I go I order them. They never fail! Always light and fluffy, with the right amount of nutty crunch. Try them with butter pecan syrup.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Call before you go this IHOP seems to like to close befor it's actual scheduled closing time. Food isn't bad and you can't beat the price for a quick hunger fix.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I went with the wife to this restaurant at about 3 p.m. because she supposedly loves it and she wanted breakfast. She ordered her breakfast and I ordered a burger. When opening the utensils that were wrapped in a napkin, the fork had bits of food stuck on them...gross! Of course, I ordered another set which was quickly given to me. Her breakfast was ok, but my burger was kind of mushy...the bread I mean. In addition the other set of forks that were given me had some water stains on it. I didn't use them of course, but was not very happy.