“Excellent for breakfast.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“Excellent for breakfast.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Only had breakfast there but I had to try it as friends said it was a favorite of theirs. Good service but a bit more crowded and bustling than I'd like. Which no doubt attests to it's popularity.

Visited December 2013

Whitesboro, New York
“Hometown favorite”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My wife and I were visiting in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton area on a Sunday morning and were looking for a place to have breakfast. We, by happenstance, drove by the Bethlehem Diner and noticed a packed parking lot full of what appeared to be local cars. Saying to ourselves "If it appeals to the hometown crowd, it must be a good place to stop for breakfast", and we did. We were not disappointed, with an extensive breakfast menu, very efficient wait staff, and a very reasonable 120 minute wait to be seated and waited on. Our food was equally quickly delivered and we were n ot disappointed to say the least. Our full breakfast, including side orders of grits and coffee, came to about $15, which is quite reasonable when compared to the national chains (a Denny's was just next door. Yes, were we to be in the ABE again, we will look for the Bethlehem Diner for breakfast.

• Visited December 2013
Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Just Your Average Breakfast”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have only been here for breakfast,. Nothing special with the food. People come here because it is really cheap and it is large enough that they don't rush you if you have a business breakfast.

• Visited May 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Hometown type restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

You can order hometown type dishes, some Greek food (I had a gyro and egg combo for breakfast), and the price isn't too bad. I like it, and used to eat here quite frequently when I lived here - you never get tired of it.

Visited October 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Just okay”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went with a large group of women. Positives are: the waitress accepted doing separate checks, service was friendly, good and prompt. Food was okay for diner food. Lots of people there on a Friday night at 5:30... so it must be a popular place

Visited October 2013