“Seems like the real thing”
Review of Bethlehem Diner

Bethlehem Diner
Ranked #44 of 461 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Seems like the real thing”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I don't think it's particularly historic and the food isn't spectacular but both food and service were good and the prices were right.

Visited April 2012

Clark, SD
“Greek specialties and good home cooking”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Quick service, generous servings, many choices for hearty or lighter appetites. Senior discount at 65, but prices are so low it would be like stealing to get a discount.

Visited April 2012
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“I live in the South now but I miss the great diners of the Northeast. This one is great!”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The Senior menu is very affordable, and the choices seem endless!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Dinner!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful breakfast, with excellent service,reasonable prices and well run ,attractive decor and very clean restaurant. Will be on our regular must stop , when in the area. Its always nice to see a dinner like this, whose owners take pride in their serving their customers.

• Visited April 2012
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nothing, including the food, struck me as too special here. We stopped in for a quick lunch and wouldn't recomend the place. For one, all of the selections on the kids menu were named after roadkill/animals? Not sure what that's all about. I ordered a simple sandwich. Nothing to it. All it came with was a sliver of pickle and about one tablespoon, yes I said tablespoon, of coleslaw. First, in order to eat my pickle I had to deseed it. I ended up with as many seeds as I had coleslaw. So I decided to eat my sandwich. Not any better. I couldn't even taste the cheese. My recommendation, don't go.