“Great coffee and doughnuts”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Allentown
Reviewed October 25, 2016

I often use this Dunkin Donuts when getting us coffee for a trip to Shady Maples for breakfast. I always use the drive thru and they always get my order right. Dunkin is the best.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed September 10, 2015

I typically visit this location on my way to work. Although the drive-thru line is usually long, they move customers through very quickly. They have a good system going and the drinks are made quickly and accurately.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed June 6, 2015

Service at this new DD was fair, food was lousy. We wanted Coolata's and the machine wasn't working. We ordered sandwichs and my grilled cheese wasn't warm enough to even melt the cheese and the bread was soggy and greesie. I never care to go back to a DD again!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I love going to Dunkin Donuts their coffee is nice and fresh donuts. Staff is friendly. Old Fashion donut for those who are looking for less sweet as is blend and is great to eat with coffee or hot chocolate. glazed donuts & boston creme are always my favorites and

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stopped in this location for breakfast after a doctor's appointment. My toasted ham egg and cheese bagel was not toasted. My iced tea tasted like compost tea. It was way over brewed and old. I could not even drink it. I have been in Dunkin Donuts around the country and have not witnessed such lack luster service or food. Needless to say, from now on when I am in the area, I will be going to the Wawa down the street

Date of visit: November 2013