“Left a bad taste in our mouths”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Allentown
Reviewed June 6, 2015

Service at this new DD was fair, food was lousy. We wanted Coolata's and the machine wasn't working. We ordered sandwichs and my grilled cheese wasn't warm enough to even melt the cheese and the bread was soggy and greesie. I never care to go back to a DD again!

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I love going to Dunkin Donuts their coffee is nice and fresh donuts. Staff is friendly. Old Fashion donut for those who are looking for less sweet as is blend and is great to eat with coffee or hot chocolate. glazed donuts & boston creme are always my favorites and

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stopped in this location for breakfast after a doctor's appointment. My toasted ham egg and cheese bagel was not toasted. My iced tea tasted like compost tea. It was way over brewed and old. I could not even drink it. I have been in Dunkin Donuts around the country and have not witnessed such lack luster service or food. Needless to say, from now on when I am in the area, I will be going to the Wawa down the street

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed October 2, 2013

last night I was at this store on tillghman street, between 14th street, and 15th street, in Allentown Pa I asked for hot chocolate and the customer service representative said that they ran out of chocolate. I think that whoever is in charged of inventory should be more into his or her duties.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The gentleman who took our order was very kind. He offered a munchkin to the kids to give us time to order. He did forget a coolata but threw in a few extra muchkins for the mistake and the drink came out in no time. This was the BEST DD I've visited!

Date of visit: August 2013