“Friendly service”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Allentown
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The gentleman who took our order was very kind. He offered a munchkin to the kids to give us time to order. He did forget a coolata but threw in a few extra muchkins for the mistake and the drink came out in no time. This was the BEST DD I've visited!

Date of visit: August 2013

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I gave up coffee during my vacation and threw out my coffee pot. So I was a frequent visitor to the Dunkin Donuts across from the hotel. I am a smoker. They gave me no problem with sitting in my car to enjoy my coffee (I couldn't give it up all at once, I was getting terrible headaches) with a cigarette. I just purchased Dunkin Donuts coffee at the supermarket, as it is just awesome! (Currently staying with friends at a place to far from the nearest Dunkin. The croissants were excellent too.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed May 19, 2013

It was average service nothing to brag about. the staff were not smiling much and seem to just be there to be there.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I used to drive over a half hour for a DD in the south. It is so great to have one close by. Now, I can get my favorites all the time, and try the specials too! K-Cups are an added bonus to take home.

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed October 23, 2012

One of the larger DD’s. Always a good selection of donuts and bagels. Since they are in a high traffic area, everything seems to always be fresh. Quality is good, well maintained, plenty of seating and fast service.

Date of visit: October 2012