“Don't judge a book by its cover!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 459 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Nazareth, PA
“Don't judge a book by its cover!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

After searching for a place to dine for our anniversary, decided to take many friends advice and try Henry's. Truly glad we did! While not much has been spent in updating the restaurant's interior over the years, that not why I was there. It was all about the FOOD for me.
Appetizers - Shrimp Ravioli for my wife and Escargot for me were great. Both of us had the Fruit de Mer (Lobster, Crab, Scallops and Shrimp over linguini) as our main course. Giant portions with ample amounts of seafood. A delight for our tastebuds! Great service. Hope to return soon!

• Visited August 2012

• Hebrew first
“Thumbs Up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I finally got the chance to dine at Henry's after hearing my mom boast about it for years. She goes about twice a year (very special occasions only as a "treat" to herself). It's no wonder why she doesn't come more often, because after flipping open the menu it was hard to find anything under $30 besides appetizers. This is not to say that the price isn't worth the food because the entrees do come with a starch and unlimited salad bar AND the quality of the food is excellent. The small staff seemed to be polite and friendly-- our server Brianna was an absolute sweetheart. We also left the restaurant with sincere 'goodbyes' and 'thankyous' from the bartender & cooking staff. The only downfall I noticed was how small and tight the restaurant was--but it works. Good food, good drinks, good service.. I'd come back.

Ellsworth, Maine
“A Gem in Allentown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Recently traveled to Pa. to visit with some friends, and were treated to dinner at Henry's Salt of the Sea in Allentown. If one is looking for high end ambiance, then Henry's won't be their place...but if one is looking for high end seafood, it surely is. Excellent service, creative menu, fantastic food, cooked to perfection. Don't let the decor fool you. This place is great!

• Visited August 2012
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Great Seafood Selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love Henry's and would go more often if I lived closer. Their seafood is always fresh and well prepared. The decor is a little outdated, but the food is superb!

Visited May 2012
Northampton, Pennsylvania
“Unimpressive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

I love seafood and went here based on the positive reviews. I Iiked the service, salad bar, and even the atmosphere was ok. I did not like the food at all. They rely too heavily on butter/oil and not the true flavors of the food. It was also pretty expensive....and I've had sons real quality meals for a lower price point.

• 2 of 5 bubbles