“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I'm in Allenton on business, my first time ever to this town, but I will make a point of returning because of the insanely good sushi rolls at this restaurant. The Kamikazi is simply the best I have experienced since my trip to Vancouver. Another staple of a good Japanese restaurant is the Miso soup. This one did not fail to satisfy! My friend had the chicken sobe and simply described it a "delicious". The restaurant is exciting, reasonably priced and the service is friendly and efficient. We ate there twice in two days and I hope we will eat there again tomorrow. We both loved it.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Love the place! Lots of fun and good food. There are a lot of fun chefs who put on a great show while cooking well. I love the food. It is good quality.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Great service too. The food was Excellent quality. One of the best food places close by, my number one choice.

Thank S. H
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The restaurant itself was well set up and the decor was excellent. I enjoyed the show provided at the Hibachi tables, however, our food was a bit bland; even soy sauce on the rice and one of the sauces over the meat didn't improve the basic taste much.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I've eaten here a couple of times and would have to say I like other places in the Valley better. It's not that this place is bad, but it definately does not excel in any areas. The food is pretty good, but when I don't come away thinking anything draws me back to a place, it's tough for me to give it a great review. You won't be disappointed in the food here, just don't expect to be wowed either.