“Oft forgotten due to location, but wonderful!”
Review of Grille 3501

Grille 3501
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 3501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 461 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Grille 3501 literally stands alone with its "sophisticated yet unpretentious" atmosphere and menu. Our unique blend of Asian, French and Mediterranean cuisine, combined with our warm hospitality and attentive service will make your every visit to Grille 3501 an event to remember. The Loft at 3501, a new addition to the Valley's favorite restaurant, provides guests with a unique dining experience in the West End by offering patio and open-air dining along with the same great award-winning menu favorites. Owners John Trapani and Chef John Pukanecz invite you to join them for your next truly remarkable meal or private party.
Allentown, PA
“Oft forgotten due to location, but wonderful!”
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I have dined at Grille 3501 several times over the years and every time we go, I say, "Why do we forget about this place?" I think its location, being on a road we do not travel often, makes us forget about it. But I have vowed to frequent it regularly. The place is deceiving from the outside, which is not impressive. But once you get inside, the atmosphere is apealing and somewhat upscale (by Allentown standards.) I have had wonderful meals there. Everything is very high quality and cooked properly. The menu is interesting and inventive. A very interesting menu with lots of choices, none of which are ordinary. A great choice of appetizers and entrees. The desserts too are quite good. I find desserts are usually quite ordinary and disappointing in most restaurants. Here they are very good. It is also an excellent place for a nice business lunch. I would highly recommend it.

Allentown, PA
“One of Allentown's Best!”
Reviewed July 29, 2009

We've dined here quite a few times. It's located in a nice part of town. Parking is more than adequite. The food is excellent. Variety is also quite good if you are like me, tired of the usual offerings found at chain restaurants. Portions are small to medium but acceptable if you add a salad. Regarding price, as soon as you walk in you will soon realize this place is not going to have a $5 hamburger on special. That said, I think the price is in line with the quality of food provided and atmosphere experienced.

The bar looks to be a fun place to spend a few minutes waiting for a table. Although I cannot comment because we have always been fortunate to be seated immediately. As a local, we tend to take advantage of the lower volumes most restaurants experience during the early to mid week.

Downside? Noisy. Our last two visits I noticed quite a few larger groups (+6). I find larger groups generally produce elevated speech volumes. This problem compounds itself when you have 2, 3 or more larger groups. Point being, if you are looking to take your special person for a quiet dinner, this may not be the place for that special night.

Chester County, PA
“Allentown Gem!”
Reviewed November 15, 2008

We have dined at Grille 3501 a couple of times but this is the first time we've posted a review. The restaurant is located in what i would call the outskirts of Allentown rather than in Allentown city. Nice location, easy to get to and substantial parking available. We started with orders of seafood bisque, a crab/mango roll and a tuna appetizer; all wonderfully prepared and presented. Entrees included a beautiful King Salmon, sumptuous Chilean Seabass and melt in you mouth tender Filet Mignon. Save room for dessert - the creme brulee and cheesecake are equally declicious! Total bill for our party of three was $158 which also included three drinks and two coffees. Enjoy!

Lehigh Valley, PA
“Great, consistent value”
Reviewed September 18, 2008

The old Trinkle's in Cetronia has been reborn as an elegant, contemporary eatery. Great drinks list, awesome bartenders — Rebekah is the best — and an eclectic menu. I usually go with the chef's specials. Definitely recommend.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Loved the food, but it was very noisy”
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Loved the food, but it was very noisy

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook