“Taking a Customer to Grille 3501”
Review of Grille 3501

Grille 3501
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 3501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 463 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Grille 3501 literally stands alone with its "sophisticated yet unpretentious" atmosphere and menu. Our unique blend of Asian, French and Mediterranean cuisine, combined with our warm hospitality and attentive service will make your every visit to Grille 3501 an event to remember. The Loft at 3501, a new addition to the Valley's favorite restaurant, provides guests with a unique dining experience in the West End by offering patio and open-air dining along with the same great award-winning menu favorites. Owners John Trapani and Chef John Pukanecz invite you to join them for your next truly remarkable meal or private party.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I am not from the Allentown area so I always rely on someone else in our party to pick a good place. This time my customer did a great job. From the moment you walk in you are greeted and seated. the restaurant is simple but updated in a modern fashion. The menu was wonderful, not what I would have expected for a restaurant this "far out" from the city. Our service was great the grouper dish I had was a mix of complex flavors and textures. Everyone came away feeling that the menu was great and the service matched

2  Thank Elliot A
There are newer reviews for Grille 3501

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

This was my second trip to Allentown this year and I was so excited to find such a pleasant restaurant. Allentown is full of small diners and chain restaurants, it was good to find something unique. The decor was contemporary, service was prompt and very professional. And the food was extremely good. The presentation was also very professional. I just wish they had more selections to chose from for dessert.

1  Thank sbryant723
Reviewed July 26, 2014

It is a very enjoyable place with some interesting proposals in the menu (Thai lobster soup was very tasty and tuna was nicely served).
Still there's room for improvement considering the price range: service, even if very nice was a bit slow.

2  Thank Pappone78
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is one of those restaurants that tries to be upscale in price but lacks the service to match. Don't get me wrong... I liked my meal ( at $150/couple I had better). But the service was slow.. 2 and half hours is lengthy especially without dessert. The entrees were appealing and imaginative though so I would go back... Just be prepared for a siege.

2  Thank Deeandalexorf
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We looked at reviews and decided to go here while on holiday from CA. We are used to high end dining, this place certainly isn't that. Steaks were ok, but didn't justify the premium price, and desserts were rather sparse. Taken together with a dull atmosphere, we won't be recommending to friends and colleagues. Disappointing.