“Excellent Food and Drinks”
Review of Grille 3501

Grille 3501
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 3501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 463 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Grille 3501 literally stands alone with its "sophisticated yet unpretentious" atmosphere and menu. Our unique blend of Asian, French and Mediterranean cuisine, combined with our warm hospitality and attentive service will make your every visit to Grille 3501 an event to remember. The Loft at 3501, a new addition to the Valley's favorite restaurant, provides guests with a unique dining experience in the West End by offering patio and open-air dining along with the same great award-winning menu favorites. Owners John Trapani and Chef John Pukanecz invite you to join them for your next truly remarkable meal or private party.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We came here for a birthday dinner, and it was so delicious. We returned with our baby (less than 3 months) and our 2 year old and let me say he inhaled the food. It was delicious. There's always fun items, and the appetizers are something you could literally make a meal out of! It's an exceptionally good restaurant, esp. in Allentown, where truly exceptional restaurants can be hard to come by.

There are newer reviews for Grille 3501

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I alwsys choose this rrstaurant when I am asked where I would like to go. ALWAYS. Entres are ALL ALWAYS SPOT ON FABULOUS! If anything is not to your satisfaction it will be made so. I love the bee carpaccio here and the mussels come with heaps of LUMP CRABMEAT!!! I hope I can still get a sest after writing this review

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I've been to Grille 3501 for dinner and for drinks. The servers and bartenders are generally friendly and knowledgeable but the food is very average. Also, they have this extraordinarily annoying policy of asking diners (including women) to remove their hats, yet they provide no shelf, rack, or hat check! (And we're not talking baseball caps here, but fedora-style hats that one can't just throw on the floor.)

I understand that it's considered polite for men to remove their hats in restaurants. But, if you're going to make a rule like this, and essentially demand this courtesy from your customers (apparently the owner requires the wait staff to ask diners to remove their hats) the least the owner could do is provide a hat check! Given the average nature of the dining experience and this silly rule, I have now begun avoiding 3501 altogether.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to Grille 3501 many times over the years, and I have to say that given it's price point, it's a real mixed bag. Service and food have been excellent, or mediocre. Where one is seated can make the difference of whether you enjoy yourself. Service is generally ok, but again, nothing to write home about.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent place for a quiet evening and wonderful meal. I've never had a bad experience at Grille3501. I do recommend reservations as they do get busy. Reservations via their website is easy and you can do it at your leisure.