“Delicious food ”
Review of Grille 3501

Grille 3501
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 3501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Grille 3501 literally stands alone with its "sophisticated yet unpretentious" atmosphere and menu. Our unique blend of Asian, French and Mediterranean cuisine, combined with our warm hospitality and attentive service will make your every visit to Grille 3501 an event to remember. The Loft at 3501, a new addition to the Valley's favorite restaurant, provides guests with a unique dining experience in the West End by offering patio and open-air dining along with the same great award-winning menu favorites. Owners John Trapani and Chef John Pukanecz invite you to join them for your next truly remarkable meal or private party.
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for the first time for Valentine's day. They had a special 4 course menu. Everything was delicious from the first course to the last. I tried to think of a reason to give it less than an excellent review, but everything was great, from the service to the food to the atmosphere. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I come here fairly often. They have a nice bar to have cocktails or martinis before diner. Very nice wine list as well. Staff is alway friendly and service is usually prompt. Meals are always prepared just to our liking.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

New York style restaurant with an Allentown community flavor. Good menu offerings. Attentive friendly servers.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I went for a nice dinner, and could not have been happier. I had a nice glass of reisling, he had the fig martini, both perfect. I had the lamb entree, I would seriously choose it for my last meal!!! Cooked perfectly, really great sauce(cranberry reduction I believe?), roasted carrots. He had the duck, and had all of the same great feelings! I finished the meal with some fabulous espresso, and I believe our check was still under 100$. We both consider it one of our favorite meals. Also, our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and we barely had to wait/ask for anything. I would give 6 stars if I could!!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Friday night happy hour at 3501 is worth every penny. They have half price apps from 4:30-6 as well as drink specials. Every single appetizer was wonderful and I left feeling extra full. I can't wait until I am back in town again so I can go back.