“Nice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Allentown Brew Works

Allentown Brew Works
Ranked #9 of 459 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Family owned & operated, award-winning restaurant and brewery. A five floor restaurant & production brewery with state-of-the-art banqueting facilities, outdoor dining, and Silk Lounge. The Fegley family are proud to offer quality, craft brews and delicious food while remaining ethically committed to your health, and the health of our environment. Our restaurants and breweries are run by 100% renewable energy sources and all-natural, sustainable ingredients are used whenever possible.
Danbury, Connecticut
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food was good and plentiful. Order the pretzel appetizer, there are yummy. Service was friendly and efficient. Hamburger was yummy

Visited February 2013

Baltimore
“Nice Small Downtown Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Holiday Inn with a ski group for the weekend. We were extremly disappointed with the meals that the hotel provided to us so we decided to explore other nearby eateries. We ended up at the Allentown Brew Works. It was a nice muti level restaurant, but it was very crowded due to the weekend. We waited for, it seem like, over a half an hour for our food. When our food arrived my husband was pleased with his steak, but I was not happy with my meal. The manager promply came over to our table and apologized. I ordered chicken fingers and he stated that a number of people complained about them. He stated that they changed vendors and decided to try a different chicken tender, but as a result of the numerous complaints they may pull the item. He allowed me to select something else, and I ordered the cod. It was wonderful! I enjoyed the food, but it is extremly crowded on the weekends. Our waiter seemed overwhelmed, but I would go back.

Visited February 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Urban vibe with tasty brews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

If you like the urban or club vibe this is the place for you. There's always something going on so be sure to check out the schedule on their website. They brew their own beer which is outstanding.

Visited November 2012
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We used trip advisors and stopped here to eat lunch on a Sunday afternoon . Food was very good and service was great . Not a lot of other options around and iam glad we stopped . Will eat there again if back in Allentown

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Phiiladelphia, PA
“Comfort Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We went on a Saturday night while up there for snowboarding. The men all loved the beer and the food was delicious. Lots of comfort food. I had the pierogi casserole which was unbelievable. Not for someone on a diet but really good. My daughter had mac and cheese and she said it was great. Hubby had braughtwurst and beets. YUM! The service was pretty good. HAd to ask for water several times before we got it but other than that pretty good.

• Visited February 2013