“My favorite restuarant!!”

Good for: Families with children
ALLENTOWN,PA
“My favorite restuarant!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2009

After a long day at Dorney Park, I stopped at Buon Gusto for a slice of pizza. I had excellent customer service. Everyone was extremely friendly. I ordered their specialty pizza pie called "Momma Rosa's" It was amazinggggggggggggggggg. I suggest that everyone try this pie. I love it here. I am a regular now :)

Pennsylvania
“Inconsistent Pizza”
Reviewed September 27, 2008

I loved this place when it first opened. I am a transplanted New Yorker and it was as close to NY pizza as I could find in the Lehigh Valley. Unfortunately, I have been there on and off since, and I have not liked it at all.

Villa Rosa in Schnecksville and Salvatore Ruffino's in Allentown are my current go to pizza places. Slight edge to Villa Rosa, plus the price is better than Sal's.

Orlando, FL
“Great authentic Italian!”
Reviewed August 28, 2008

Great little restaurant! My fiancee and I were travelling and love to explore new local restaurants. We saw some good reviews and decided to check it out. I grew up in NYC and have had plenty of good Itlalian, and this place stacks up to any of the best. Try the eggplant for an appetizer. It is stuffed with cheese and is huge and delicious. We got some white pizza too which was very good as well. The prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere was great. Service was good too!

PA
“Smell that garlic!”
Reviewed August 25, 2008

This certainly is an authentic Italian place to eat. The menu is out of this world with daily specials created by the head chef. They also have specials during the week like 9.99 entrees. The service at Buon Gusto leaves you needing nothing. The staff is attentive and the family owned atmosphere makes you feel right at home. They also have a pizza oven area in the front where you can see all the delicious pies for take out. If you are looking for a cozy little eatery to enjoy some real Italian cuisine, then look no further. Try it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is myfavorite Italian place. The food is great at a good price and it has a family owned feel. Nice for a quiet...”
Reviewed February 24, 2008

This is myfavorite Italian place. The food is great at a good price and it has a family owned feel. Nice for a quiet dinner!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook