“Authentic Mexican Food, Quick Access from Allentown Airport” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Los Amigos
Ranked #199 of 459 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Mexican
“Authentic Mexican Food, Quick Access from Allentown Airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this authentic Mexican restaurant. My husband gave his Combo 119 on the menu a 5 out of 5 stars, high praise coming from him. I had the chilis relleno which was also wonderful. They were stuffed with a firmer cheese which I liked the consistency. The portions were generous. We also had a nice serving of rice and beans included with our meal. The restaurant is more casual dining, with booths and tables. Looked like take out was an option. The wait staff very pleasant and helpful, brought us extra salsa, which had just the right amount of heat and freshness, all ingredients were well balanced with the treat of the occasional cilantro burst. We highly recommend this restaurant, great stop off if time allows before or after your flight. Go left out of airport drive and the restaurant will be on your right hand side before the next light.

• Visited January 2014