Before traveling, I always check Tripadvisor reviews and the photos. I have to say they've been spot on. This time I thought to put my two cents in. Staybridge Suites -- I give it 2 thumbs up! My daughter and I wanted to get away (before school started) so we spent a couple of days at Staybridge. We went to the Allentown fair and visited friends. Regarding the room - it was a nice size for the two of us. It was like having an apartment in a complex. The kitchen was loaded with dishes, pots, pans, coffee pot (coffee & tea), even kitchen towels, dishwashing soap and a scrubby brush. The pillows were very soft and the bed was clean (yes I did inspect it). I do have to say the "queen size" bed is not a queen. It's more like a full size bed. The hotel offers a self serve breakfast which includes - coffee (which was good), tea, cocoa, oatmeal, eggs, french toast (not the best), pancakes, yogurt, fruit, cereal and muffins. The hotel has a computer room (very helpful), a tiny mart that has snacks, drinks and last minute purchase items. There is a work out room, laundry room (your room provides a laundry basket) and pool. My daughter enjoyed her stay at Staybridge that she didn't want to leave. Regarding the area - Dorney Park is about 10 minutes away, there is a diner, pizza place and Burger King close by and even a mini mini golf across the road. Overall, very nice. We would've stayed an extra night but my daughter had school the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Hotel Allentown West. The Staybridge Suites Allentown West hotel is a member of the IHG family of brands which includes InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn and Candlewood Suites. The Staybridge Suites Hotel is centrally located at I-78 and Route 100, minutes from downtown, the ABE Allentown Airport & Lehigh Valley Real estate districts. Our location offers easy access to Air Products, Olympus, Lutron Electronics, Coca-Cola, Fischer & Lehigh Cement, Lehigh Valley Industrial Parks, Iron Run Corporate Park, Stabler Center and the new Coca Cola Park Iron Pigs Stadium. We are minutes from Kutztown and Lehigh Universities, Cedar Crest College, Lehigh Valley Mall, Bear Creek Ski area and just 5 minutes from Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom. The Staybridge Suites Hotel offers apartment-like suites with all of the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel real estate needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartment-like suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living and work areas, TV with HBO, free wired and wireless Internet and direct dial phones with personalized voice mail. Other features include a 24-hour business center with free Internet access, print/fax/copy capabilities, free laundry facilities, fitness center, indoor pool, courtyard with grills, and free deluxe breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Allentown West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Allentown West Hotel Allentown
- Allentown Staybridge Suites