Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Queens
“will go back”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The drinks great for the price and burgers awesome. Yes we will return if in the area again. The place was clean and there was no wait staff was friendly.

Visited July 2013

Bath, Pennsylvania
“Not great experience”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

First of all the service was slow....didn't make an issue of it as I wanted to see what would happen during the course of the meal but strike one. Got a milkshake which I was craving and finished it before the meal was even ordered...did the waitress ask me if I wanted anything else to drink...no, Strike two! Ordered a Wild West Buffalo burger...I am used to getting nice burgers between a Kaiser roll in my usual burger spots but what I got was a thin slice of meat under a soggy mess of .stuff that slipped through my fingers as I ate it. Strike three!!! Let me add another poor service point...endless steak fries! Not endless unless you check if the diner wants more...or you could send up a flare....if a strike four was possible this would have been it. Yuck!
And the place was packed...huh?

• Visited July 2013
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Good Food service is okay”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Food is typical for Red Robin, The service here is hit or miss sometimes it is great other times you have to trip a menber of the wait staff as the walk by. If you order a appetizer you are never really sure if you will get 2 minutes to eat it before the main course arrives or you will get done and wait another 30 minutes and it seems the emptier the place the worse the service is.

If you get good service you will enjoy it but if you get there on a bad day it isn't pretty.

• Visited June 2013
Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,325 helpful votes
“A great place for lunch”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had lunch here with some co-workers when we were in the area. I have been to Red Robins throughout the US, and I picked this because of their reputation. This restaurant did not disappoint. As with all Red Robins, the service stood out. You can have great food, but if the service is bad, you will not come back. The food here was good and everyone I was with seemed to enjoy their meals.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank bwco
Syracuse, New York
“great place”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Sara our waitress did a great job very pleasant very attentive to are needs Food was great I hope Red Robin in my area is just as good

Visited May 2013