“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I had decided to take my girlfriend to dinner she likes Italian food and has never been to Caraba's , the food was excellent the service was great, I asking her to marry me, she said yes of course, it's a very nice evening

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Seems no matter what location Carrabbas is one of the best of chain Italian Restaurants i've gone to, and living in the south philadelphia area we are picky about our Italian. But i find Carrabbas great not only its italian fare but just love some of the other dishes most especially their Chicken Bryan.. its like something i can be out on a desert island with for a month and i wouldn't complain..they also serve the Bryan in combination w/another item. Desserts are really good..love the dipping sauce and bread..not like the dried up garlic bread at Olive Garden. I give it between a vg to excellent rating.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I sat at the counter by the kitchen, which was the perfect place for a solo traveler to eat, and no wait at prime time on Saturday night. The efficiency and efficiency of the guys getting the food out was amazing. Clearly, they like what they are doing, and are good at it. The sign of a well run restaurant.

I was apprehensive about the food. I am a native Houstonian, and had countless meals at the original Carrabba's restaurants long before it became a chain. The menu with photos was a bit chainlike. But the food was great, and mostly true to the original. The only nitpicky comment I had was that the cheese on top of the ceasar salad was not freshly grated- had the consistency of the store bought grated stuff. The cheese was cold, too, so it lost some of the flavor.

Other than that small item, I was extremely impressed. The Chicken Bryan was great. The bread with olive oil was yummy.

I noticed they were doing a lot of take out business. Obviously, the locals take advantage of the fact that they emphasize take out service.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the atmosphere and friendliness of the restaurant. My husband and I love to go here on a Friday evening...great place to eat some really good food and relax. The management is fantastic...walking around and making sure the guests are enjoying the food. They accept call ahead seating rather than reservations.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Glass in the bottom of our drink glass.
String in one bowl of soup, and a piece of plastic in the other.
That was it we then asked for our check, paid and left.