“Carrabba's Italian Grill”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have been here several times. The food is really good and the portions are large. The service is fine, mainly college students. Better than the other Italian chain restaurants.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We enjoy this restaurant and its ambiance. We sit where we can watch the food being prepared, and receive good service. Food is good, but salty for our taste--we are learning which appetizers to avoid. Since it is usually crowded, we like the call ahead seating feature.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

a big step above Olive Garden, excellent food, but smallish menu, fair pricing, nice short wine list, generally fine waiters, often noisy, I wish they took reservations, I wish they had a strict dress code (no work clothes: no sleaveless tshirts for men)

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I love this place because it REEKS of garlic! It's very close to my home, so we visit often. The food is fresh and unique. I take my out of town guests there all the time. YUM!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Never had a bad meal there. We especially like the food bar. Seldom is there a wait, it's fun to watch and interact with the cooks, and there might be some free food!