“A Meat Lover's Dream!”

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #6 of 482 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: American's First Brazilian Steakhouse est. 1995. Authentic Brazilian cuisine, featuring three-foot skewers of perfectly grilled meats carved table-side by Brazilian Gauchos. Over 30 gourmet salads and homemade desserts make an unforgettable dining experience. Private dining available.
Reviewed August 31, 2014

After a few months of talking about visiting Rodizio, my boyfriend and I decided to visit the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. We opted for a late brunch, knowing we were in for a lot of food and didn't know what to expect with a busy holiday.

Rodizio is definitely not your ideal buffet-it's so much more!! The food was excellent and the service even better! We owe our whole experience to Jordan T. He made sure every meat he brought to our table was cooked the way we requested and he was truly personable (something you don't see very often in restaurants anymore).
For 45$ you can't beat quality food and service.

I will definitely be coming back, maybe with an emptier stomach so I can enjoy more food! Bravo Rodizio, keep up the great business!

1  Thank Lexi T

Reviewed August 28, 2014

I try to eat at a brazilian steakhouse whenever I can on my travels. This was the best variety of any similar restaurant that I have been to. Food was great! Service was excellent (Kimm you rock!). Very reasonably priced also. You will not regret eating here if you enjoy meat.

4  Thank Bob M
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We found this on trip advisor so we wanted to make sure we wrote about it. My boyfriend and I both agree it was the best meal we ever had. The service was also the best we have ever had. The waiters, meat servers and even the managers were friendly and attentive. My boyfriend of course wanted to try everything they had and our meat server Jordan T. Made sure to find whatever he hadn't tried. We will definitly look for other locations and visit anytime we are near Allentown. I suggest you do the same.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I phoned Pedro, left my number, times I could be reached, and Pedro never called me back? What does that tell you? Very inappropriate, for him to write this and then not follow thru?

4  Thank Cremebrulee15
KEVIN O, Owner at Rodizio Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Jackie,

I am one of the owners of the Rodizio Grill Lehigh Valley, after seeing your latest post on trip adviser I felt compelled to write to you as the owner of the restaurant and give you an explanation on why Pedro did not follow through with you, I do agree that it is not OK for a restaurant to reach out to a guest and not follow through but believe me when I say that your first comments along with your visit to our restaurant has made us want to elevate our standards to new heights.

Giving the tough work schedule of a restaurant as owners we thought it was important for Pedro to go see his family in Utah, which is why he has yet to follow through with you but he became very worried to read your "update". I want to assure you that we take every comment very serious and giving that you are such a "foodie" it is clear to us that if we can meet your high standards we are sure that we can make everyone happy.

Following your first comments our management first response was to ask us owners to personally call the Nashville location and get a template of their salad bar which you raved about which we did, our managers Sean Corr and Pedro have also asked us about making the appropriate changes to meet the high standards that "foodies" like yourself look for. I do believe that our customer service made you happy as we read in the dining experience you wrote to us.

If you could please reach out to us once again on our e-mail allentownrodiziogrill@gmail.com with your contact information we will contact you as early as possible.

We really appreciate the constructive criticism and look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Rodizio was a great dining experience. Awesome salad bar with all kinds of different salads and foods to try! Once the meat starts being served it doesn't stop. Jordan T. was probably the best server we've ever had!! Although all of the staff was very friendly and accomodating, Jordan went out of his way to ask what we had tried and what we hadn't! Thank you Rodizio and especially thank you to Jordan for wonderful dinner!!!

1  Thank Lisa M