“The meat keeps on coming!”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #8 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: American's First Brazilian Steakhouse est. 1995. Authentic Brazilian cuisine, featuring three-foot skewers of perfectly grilled meats carved table-side by Brazilian Gauchos. Over 30 gourmet salads and homemade desserts make an unforgettable dining experience. Private dining available.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We dined at Allentown Rodizio Grill last night and it was excellent! The service was great and the meat kept coming! There was no shortage of gauchos coming to our table and the restaurant was even very full. It seemed like every time I looked up from my plate there was a gaucho standing there asking if we wanted to try something. All the meat was good and came however you like it done. The salad bar was also good but wouldn't be worth the $16.99, so it is better to pay for the whole experience. The appetizers and drinks were also very good and they kept putting those on our table too! Although the price isn't cheap, you definitely get your monies worth!

5  Thank Doug F

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Friends took us to this Brazilian Steakhouse and it was an amazing meal. Only open for one month at the time, but our experience suggested a well trained staff. The manager came out and asked us about our experience, and the many staff people we had contact with were all very sharp and pleasant.

We started out with appetizers - some of which I can't name, but the Banana Frita were terrific. Throughout the meal, they came by with Abacaxi - a grilled pineapple, so delicious.

Then came the salad bar. I started on the traditional side, which was far and above your normal salad bar. Everything looked fresh and delicious. I could have made a meal just of these items. Then, passing up the hot sides, I went to the other side of the salad bar and there were all sorts of dishes that I had not heard of. Great selection. The hot side dishes were excellent as well (the creamy whipped potatoes so smooth!).

ANd all of that was the beginning, for the next hour they would come by with various meats - all grilled - and each one tender and delivious. You get small bites, but you can keep eating until your burst. I really enjoyed the Brasilian brisket and the lamb.

Mouth watering. Great taste. A wonderful place to dine....come hungry. Eat slowly, have a glass of wine!

5  Thank Jeffrey D
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I recently had lunch at Rodizio. The restaurant was very empty for lunch that day and we were seated right away. The atmosphere was nice. The waitress was very friendly and explained the concept of a Brazilian steakhouse.

We proceeded to the salad bar. It was very small compared other restaurants. The tomatoes on the bar looked like they were starting to turn spoil. There was a hot selection of items as well and fruit. I went to try some fruit after I finished eating my meal and it was spoiled. I told the waitress. When we left both the tomatoes and the fruit were still on the salad bar.

The gauchos came around with the meat. Each time they did, they gave a little piece to us. I know you can have as much as you wanted but they seemed to only offer you a little at a time hoping you fill up on the salad bar instead. I even asked if they had lamb. The gaucho told me it was “too expensive” right now and would be put back on the menu in the future.

When it came time to pay our bill, the waitress did not deduct the coupon that I gave her for a free beverage. Since she left and another one came with the bill, she knew nothing about the matter.

I do not know if the issues with this restaurant are because it opened recently or if it is the management team, but I know I would rather pay a little more money and to Fogo de Chão.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I dined at the Allentown Rodizio Grill while traveling through town on business and the service, food and atmosphere was wonderful! Our server had a ton of personality and was very accommodating. The gauchos were all polite and had incredible knowledge of the food they were serving (which was also wonderful).

The manager came by the table and greeted us - which is one thing I take notice of each time I dine out.

We left full and relaxed, something much needed during business travel. I definitely recommend dining here to anyone in PA.

4  Thank Kerrie L
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We have been to this restaurant twice since it opened in May 2013. First time, the week after it opened. It was just the most unique dining experience we have ever had. It was more like a wine tasting than a dining experience. I had never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse before so I wasn't sure what to expect. There is a salad bar, with a lot of unusual offerings, which is really nothing to write home about. But if you are a meat eater, and we are, there are men who carry skewers of all kind of meats to your table and you can try all of them, as often as you like. We have since identified our favorites, so of course, when they make it to our table, we ask for more than just a small slice. The pineapple they roast is awesome, I get some of that everytime they come to the table, I can't say enough about that. We have tried meat we would never have tried anywhere else, because we didn't have to commit to an entire meal. If you don't like it, you just don't ask for more of that item. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, as did my husband, and our second visit we took my mom and dad and they loved it too. It is expensive for dinner $27.99 per person, not including drinks and dessert, so we won't be going as often as I would like, but it will be a once every month or two that we will visit.

5  Thank Doreen G